Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Liberator Cloud test

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyanddance View Post
    Other parts of LibTest seem okay so far.
    Like how everyone's a Jedi?

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    get white outs on my screen when i turn sometimes. not my graphics card cause it runs everything fine. btw this test server sucks, when is regular Lib comming back. either that or fix the god damn jedi quest. no real planning on this one i see, having everyone trying to get the jedi quest at the same time. thats some noob sh!t there.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    LibTest is just meant as a stress test for server stability. Not as a standard play server. Liberator will be back eventually, but some of the issues of LibTest are being worked on (pending options being considered) to try get more people for the test to be considered a "proper" sample.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well the simplest solution to getting people to stress test the server is to change the Mellichae mission so all initiates can pick it up and remove the timer on it. Sure you'll get a horde of saber swinging lunatics running around in an instant, but I believe that'll supply you with a better stress test than hundreds of people sitting at their trainer for hours trying to pick up the mission. Heck, in live there was no gate on the mission itself, other than Mellichae was on a spawn timer so when somebody killed him you would have to wait some time before the next sheep could have a go.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have to agree that the test being only one guy every 2 hours is a tad nasty but do you want them mucking about on a test sever when they are making us a finished game.....If its easy to change great one per planet would help if its hard to change we should live with it as bigger fish are frying..

I Thank those who are making a classic game return....

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    if you want more people on the server drop bluefrogs and let everyone be a full temp jedi, alot would come to play and pvp just for the fun

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceebe View Post
    if you want more people on the server drop bluefrogs and let everyone be a full temp jedi, alot would come to play and pvp just for the fun
    yea what the hell wouldnt hurt

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    and it would also stop the people crying about the padawan trials

Play Stats
    Inactive
    lol I LOVED the trials. They were hard but that is what I liked about pre-CU was the complexity and why I quit after I had worked so hard to get a jedi template, one that was unique to me.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    this is SO freaking awesome!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanis View Post
    LibTest is just meant as a stress test for server stability. Not as a standard play server. Liberator will be back eventually, but some of the issues of LibTest are being worked on (pending options being considered) to try get more people for the test to be considered a "proper" sample.
    Well if you really want mass testers around for stability just give buffs and drop lot of high end mobs in cnet or run mini PVP event. this will show how far the server is stable i think...
    Vendor: Lewt and Misc -103 -5856 Corellia

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by salem View Post
    Well if you really want mass testers around for stability just give buffs and drop lot of high end mobs in cnet or run mini PVP event. this will show how far the server is stable i think...
    Not a bad idea, but I'd rather see another GCW battle. It's been too long since I got killed by an AT-AT.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    And after all you Jedi are finished beating the crap out of each other, you can come see my entertainer to fix your Battle Fatigue :-)!! I take Visa, Mastercard, and American Express! lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by rwp389 View Post
    Lol no one is going to be able to do the mission anyway so who cares? Mal has 45k+ health and is a one hit kill so is that other thug guy. So anyone who actualy obtains Jedi is cheating. Ban em all!
    OMG a 45k ham NPC lol
    "chuck Norris is cool and all but even he hasn't accomplished the achievements Zop has in SWG EMU" "I wonder if the Jewfro dude will ever come back?"

Thread Information