Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Server downtime 10/18/11

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The Emu IS the REAL SWG!

I started playing SWG before JTL came out. I think I started about 2 weeks after the game went live. Had I known about the open beta I probably would have been playing then LOL. I thought JTL was an awesome addition to the game. Travelling from planet to planet, well all travel became easier allowing for more playing time. Then they brought out the Combat "Upgrade". I cancelled my subscription the first month. I saw the beginning of the end then. For years I searched for a online game that was even close with no success. Games such as overlord (buy the game & free to play. Good thing too the game sucked). Then the open beta for Lord Of The Rings online came out. Being as big a LOTR junkie as I am a Star Wars junkie I had hope once again. Only to have that hope crushed by the game play and pathetic crafting. Then while surfing the web I came across and article that caught my eye. SWGEmu. I immediatly joined. I needed to know what this was. Been here ever since.

I guess this rant is a long way for me to say thank you to all those involved in bringing the best online game back into it's prime (not to mention feeding my gaming addiction for a good online game). So once again Thank you to all those involved.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If we are waiting for volunteers to do post recovery type work then ignore me, I appreciate whatever effort they are doing and will wait as long as it takes.

If you are still waiting for the host company to restore the disk from RAID, man time to get a new company. Where I work if we took that long to restore 1 disk someone would loose their job. Even if the part was not on hand, it would be rush delivered ASAP. If this is the case time to think about a more reliable hosting company.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Live

Quote Originally Posted by khailis View Post
    No. Not so much. Space has stayed the exact same until two weeks ago where there was the primary and largest expansion to date. Just too bad there's so little time left to enjoy these new additions.
    Space was never my interest anyway, I was a ground pounder and well on my way to Jedi when they killed the game. I am so glad people took enough interest in the game to bring it back the way it was Pre-CU.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Following this thread via my cell phone. Server still down guys? Hope everyones day is going great Smithand

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yea smith, still down, but on the plus side i'm forcing myself to do my accounting homework! ROFL Drogo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterjade312 View Post
    Does anyone know if anyone from Eclipse is playing this game. We had a great guild called CHARM. If so please let me know.

Eclipse was my Home for two years, can't remember my guild name but one of my toons was Cofro.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by drogomoss View Post
    Yea smith, still down, but on the plus side i'm forcing myself to do my accounting homework! ROFL Drogo
    LOL....then the server being down is a blessing. Get them studies done!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is having the opposite effect for me. I have sat through my last two classes doing nothing but following the forums when I would normally be doing my hw. Here, I am doing it again. Please server, come back online so I can start doing my homework (that makes no sense).
    |FE| Fishster Enterprises |FE|

Resources: [640 , -5550] 1k South of Coronet
    Loot: "SEAs and Premium Drops" in South Coronet Mall

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I should throw a big sale while the servers down see if I can't move a bunch of new weapons....whacha think?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cjcolom View Post
    I should throw a big sale while the servers down see if I can't move a bunch of new weapons....whacha think?
    Me my wife and my cousin where all on Bria server shortly after SWG went live - Fatal Xceptions was our (mainly entertainer) guild
    I was Balden Spikey - Trandoshan master Creature Handler - I made a fortune selling Crimson Razor Cats in Coronet.... happy days
    Left SWG Online when they buggered it all up.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cjcolom View Post
    Haha yes, take crazy low B/O's but insist they pick it up within 1 hour, FAIL! But seriously, good idea, move bunch real fast

Play Stats
    Inactive
    .... still down but when it come up? mostly i play in one day in the week and this is today and aghhh server down..... ((((

IGNs: Srith Aine, Arhitector ArgonyX

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Haha yes, take crazy low B/O's but insist they pick it up within 1 hour, FAIL! But seriously, good idea, move bunch real fast
    Alright peoples...I was in the middle of updating this list of weapons I had for sale some of which were sold and ALOT that i didnt have a chance to list. Anyhow say 20% off sale....lemme know Smithand

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=weapon

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ah man just got back from work lloking forward to killing NS'S and server still down

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I played on starsider. I had a awesome Weaponsmith business going. Wasn't a whole lot of weapons being sold but man those factories were pumping out nades 24/7. I couldn't keep enough in stock to put on my vendors LOL. If I remember right I was turning 1 Mil credit profit a month from those nades. Theed was also the most populated city back then and I was just outside of Theed to the SW.

Thread Information