Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Server downtime 10/18/11

Play Stats
    Inactive
    not at all acutally

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshad0wxx View Post
    i can grind perfectly well without buffs unless im fighting kratys or something to that effect so im not worried
    Yeah same here... grinding without buffs is no big deal for me. If they wipe it, they wipe it... makes no difference to me. Seriously, I'm not gonna go out to the graveyard the first day back if it's wiped and decide to take on an ancient or something... that would be like taking on the singing mountain clan with a rusty spoon! Pfft! so not happening. LOL

Play Stats
    Inactive
    unless the spoon can absorb lightning lol

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Please no wipe. Could it be the increased solar flare activity, I know it's been shutting our HD-TV off a lot lately. Please no wiping of Liberator. I JUST got my husband to trust there would be no wipes from Liberator and he'll KILL me if you wipe us now! lol Just work the problem.

Is there a reason I keep having to relog into the forums to post? There is only like 5 minutes that goes by and suddenly I find I have to re-log onto forums if I want to post. Dunno why. :P Well hopefully we'll be up and running soon, eh? Soon all of our posts will be shaky due to the withdrawal symptoms we're suffering lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    Please no wipe. Could it be the increased solar flare activity, I know it's been shutting our HD-TV off a lot lately. Please no wiping of Liberator. I JUST got my husband to trust there would be no wipes from Liberator and he'll KILL me if you wipe us now! lol Just work the problem.

Is there a reason I keep having to relog into the forums to post? There is only like 5 minutes that goes by and suddenly I find I have to re-log onto forums if I want to post. Dunno why. :P Well hopefully we'll be up and running soon, eh? Soon all of our posts will be shaky due to the withdrawal symptoms we're suffering lol
    there is still no - eta atm(they will post here when there is one) and for your husband he should be able to understand with all these circumstances... plus lib is going to be wiped once "sun crusher" has a release date. so Ive heard.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    yea there are many more wipes to come

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshad0wxx View Post
    yea there are many more wipes to come
    I dont think they were planing on any wipes, but what I meant was lib will be removed for when sun crusher comes because it is old code and there to keep people interested lol

please correct me if I am wrong tho:P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    yea and when its replaced it gets wiped lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    well looks like the host company needs sme strong words their way (Hoping server back up by time work finnishes)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    all in all... I dont care bout wipe or not, others well.. that's just how these things work.. everyone wants something different.. IMO the more people that help test on NTC faster we can help with developing process to the real GOAL!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not that anything said here means anything, but if I had to choose, I wouldnt say wipe just for the sake of wiping. Not everyone has been here since January, some of us are just getting a little established to get the full appreciation of the game we have missed for so long. Glad to start over for Sun Crusher, but not for the sake of starting over (again, not that mine or anyone elses preferences will weigh on what actually happens). That being said, I am looking forward to Sun Crusher to be on a fresh server and have it feel just like it did when I logged in for the first time at launch.
    |FE| Fishster Enterprises |FE|

Resources: [640 , -5550] 1k South of Coronet
    Loot: "SEAs and Premium Drops" in South Coronet Mall

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan212 View Post
    I dont think they were planing on any wipes, but what I meant was lib will be removed for when sun crusher comes because it is old code and there to keep people interested lol

please correct me if I am wrong tho:P

Actually Liberator should be wiped long before 1.0 is complete and SC launched. Once we reach End of Liberator Milestone, it will be wiped and the old code replaced with the new OR code. Liberator or whatever the name is will become a play/test server but it will still be subject to wipes if and when further development demands it.

Anyway, I just checked... still no news, still no ETA.

Ill try keep you posted.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Actually Liberator should be wiped long before 1.0 is complete and SC launched. Once we reach End of Liberator Milestone, it will be wiped and the old code replaced with the new OR code. Liberator or whatever the name is will become a play/test server but it will still be subject to wipes if and when further development demands it.

Anyway, I just checked... still no news, still no ETA.

Ill try keep you posted.
    OKie dokie there ya have it everyone hahah
    WB vlada hope you had a nice sleep:P its bout that time for meh.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    wooo welcome back Vlada hope you slept well

Play Stats
    Inactive
    why is irc chat blocked from chatting?

Thread Information