Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Server downtime 10/18/11

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by KavarStarkiller View Post
    Currently 136 users online, 32 browsing this thread.

Dear god..
    AYup we are all waitting to play this awsome game that we all love and enjoy . Just wish there was more pvp yet that will come with the wipe & cities

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kraziepriest View Post
    AYup we are all waitting to play this awsome game that we all love and enjoy . Just wish there was more pvp yet that will come with the wipe & cities
    Yeah, in the same boat.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by fishrgood View Post
    Anyone else refreshing every other second?
    This guy is also

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Since yall were talking about your server....just wanted to say go go Wanderhome, The Rebels, New Aurora, Devorak El'Lenwa (Me), and my mom Kidania El'Lenwa and Sienna Ra'ein (most revered Architect on the server). Shout out to all my guildies from Antarian Protectorate and United House of Freedom. Ill miss you SWG-Pre CU retail but I am sure glad these amazing people are doing what they can so I can say...hello again SWG-Pre CU! I was only around 10 when I started playing SWG a bit after Beta but I sure do remember my love for it. This is the only game I can say id give my left arm for...as long as I get a mechanical arm (get it? SWG joke). Once again....thanks for everything....I love you guys!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by devorak1 View Post
    Since yall were talking about your server....just wanted to say go go Wanderhome, The Rebels, New Aurora, Devorak El'Lenwa (Me), and my mom Kidania El'Lenwa and Sienna Ra'ein (most revered Architect on the server). Shout out to all my guildies from Antarian Protectorate and United House of Freedom. Ill miss you SWG-Pre CU retail but I am sure glad these amazing people are doing what they can so I can say...hello again SWG-Pre CU! I was only around 10 when I started playing SWG a bit after Beta but I sure do remember my love for it. This is the only game I can say id give my left arm for...as long as I get a mechanical arm (get it? SWG joke). Once again....thanks for everything....I love you guys!
    10 year penalty for bad joke.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by devorak1 View Post
    Not terribly familiar with you, but I do remember New Aurora.. anyway, hello to a fellow Wanderhomie. Gotta miss the good old times.

Formerly <RW> Jakex from Wanderhome

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jakex View Post
    Not terribly familiar with you, but I do remember New Aurora.. anyway, hello to a fellow Wanderhomie. Gotta miss the good old times.
    Not suprised...didnt have a name for myself...but for most of the game I was buffing in Cnet...and went not I was PvPing in Cnet or having fun with the PvP vs the Imperial City to the north with the Jedi city Light Haven to the South. Only people I knew were the ones that knew my mom like Iren Ovig or Ofi Afi...or that punk..Bink...haha.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i'd like to hear from a dev what is going on. the vlada sleeps

Play Stats
    Inactive
    They are probably all sleeping now, guess we won't know anything till morning which is fast approaching.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Are all of our devs In Europe?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I Played on Sunrunner, Was named Bartleby. I was apart of TRM. And i started when i was 8. JS. But like the other guy up there said ^... I am glad that The people whos making SWG come back had made one happy geek happy :P And any news on how much longer? I wanna get my fencer!

SWGEmu Retired Forum Moderator Ellyssia's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    No, no ETA unfortunately.
    Ellyssia
    Forum Moderator

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by atldarkphoenix View Post
    i'd like to hear from a dev what is going on. the vlada sleeps
    We are trying to recover the Liberator player data and we expect this process to take awhile....no ETA sorry.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TAfirehawk View Post
    We are trying to recover the Liberator player data and we expect this process to take awhile....no ETA sorry.
    ahwile???
    long awhile???

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TAfirehawk View Post
    Thank you for the update.
    hey we can always have a wipe lol . I kn thats not fair. /evilgrin

Thread Information