Finalizer - First Galactic Home Showcase

6/30/2023

The SWGEmu Events Division

Thank you everyone for your submissions,

This was not easy. While touring every submission, we were amazed by the creativity of our players! From the small detail, to the use of items in new and exciting ways, I want to commend every designer that has put work into these inspiring creations!

However, as this was a contest, we did have to make some difficult choices. After consultation with Mobyus and Natasa, we have come to the following decisions:

For the Small Tier Buildings,

We have decided to award Griwo with a standout showing, where small details and unique decoration ideas set it apart from the others in this category.

For the Mid Tier Buildings,

We have decided to award Blue Fintuna's The Blu Hole Lounge with an exceptional and creative use of items, and recommend everyone give it a visit at some point.

For the Large Tier Buildings,

Though competition for this was toughest, Oddwan's take on a Zoo stood out, and the attention to detail used showed us the time and care that was put into it, which is why we decided to go with him.

For our winners, if you can reach out to me in PM here on the forums, I will get a bit of information from you and we'll get your rewards prepared.

Thank you for all your work, and thank you Mobyus and Natasa for helping with making these decisions!

~The SWGEmu Staff