Not in support of these changes.... they seem to be out of the blue, possibly to cater to the group of new jedi who dont know how to play their class.... which is already supposed to be a hard class to play and rare in the galaxy.

Instead it seems most people have an alt thats rushing jedi, despite not knowing the details of how to reduce vis, or fight a BH upon confrontation.Trained by a master... you know how Star wars told the story... The jedi that do know how to play their class have mentioned to me they don't agree with the changes, and already are receiving the benefit of sped up village process, while being safe guarded because it's apparently so hard to be a jedi. AS IT SHOULD BE. Being a jedi is not an easy thing just anyone can be, but some how we are now supporting holding everyones hand so they get a weapon who can cut through any armor with 0 resistance and allow them to group on end game content while creating no vis.... we saying this is now Combat upgrade where everyone can start as a jedi and be super safe doing so.

Its a very sad day.... I thought this was a pre cu server but apparently we just cater to the biggest population with no transparency, timeline, or input from its population of direction devs should be focusing.

I've always supported the SWGemu Devs and still do, but will say these changes while seemingly being shaded to help BHs do not... BHs sometimes need to group up to effectively take out a jedi, imagine being an MMO and making one profession a solo sport with its target being a prestige class....

There's no reason to protect jedis, theres no reason to hold their hands, the people that know how to play jedi will tell you. Unfortunately the cries of in-experienced players may be louder of those experienced.

But if we're just testing things and these are not permanent changes why not tell players? explain what we are testing say they could revert back. We likely cant do that cuz that would drop our population which is most important....

Respectively,
Hacker_Ed