During the course of normal audits, I found a large number of ADKs with sequential Object Ids (oid). This is almost impossible to happen by chance, and in the past, it's happened when people figured out ways to clone items.

On a regular basis, real-life permitting the time, I run various audits and continue to write new ones. Recently I scanned all 14,725 ADKs on Basilisk and found 137 that are in blocks of sequential oid's (i.e. 001, 002, 003, 004).

In the Clone Wars debacle, I was not able to find every single invalid object, this has been discussed at length, mainly because we did not have Eye of Sauron logging or the tools to detail what had happened. We deleted as many dupe items as we could find by using knowledge of the exploit and some steps they had to go through left behind artifacts we could use to find cloned items.

However, for a short period of time they "covered their tracks" and deleted the interim item and that made it difficult to find the items they had deleted.

It was decided while we investigate these ADKs we should set them as noTrade to avoid the people with them from scamming more people by selling them to them in-game or worse via Real Money Transactions.

Items involved in this investgation are marked no trade and when you examine them you will see one of these messages:
  • Staff have blocked this item from being traded.
  • Staff have blocked the Anti Decay Kit on this item from being traded.
If you have a couple of these on your character that you bought from someone, I would suggest you ask them for a refund immediately, you can prove to them it's a problem by providing them with a screenshot.

We did not do a blanket ban because the assumption is some people may have bought these ADK's unknowingly and are actually victims of this heinous crime. We will use the Eye of Sauron logging system and tools to analyze each item's history.

Many of the accounts involved were already banned in the Clone Wars, however, some remain active and we are investigating those to decide on the next steps.

You will receive an in-game email if any of your ADKs are removed due to this investigation. If the ADK is attached to an item it will be removed and the item it was attached to will remain in-game.

Thank you for your patience, we will be removing these from the game as soon as we have concluded our investigation.

~Lord Kator