Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit... A sense of normalcy

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Good work. Continue on the same way

Play Stats
    2h last 30d
    I'm really excited about some of the recent work that has been done. I've sliced off the occasional donation to you guys to show a little support. Can we get a sense of when we'll be able to roll? I've been away from the game for quite some time - and was eagerly anticipating a launch. It's been quite some time since the "abandon JTL and we're almost there" announcement. I can't code, and wouldn't presume to know how to test your commits etc. Best I can do is be supportive and toss you the occasional bone. Mind giving us a sense of when we can expect the party to start? Anxious to come back but want it to be fresh and meaningful. Thanks guys

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by smerconish View Post
    I'm really excited about some of the recent work that has been done. I've sliced off the occasional donation to you guys to show a little support. Can we get a sense of when we'll be able to roll? I've been away from the game for quite some time - and was eagerly anticipating a launch. It's been quite some time since the "abandon JTL and we're almost there" announcement. I can't code, and wouldn't presume to know how to test your commits etc. Best I can do is be supportive and toss you the occasional bone. Mind giving us a sense of when we can expect the party to start? Anxious to come back but want it to be fresh and meaningful. Thanks guys
    100%

I'm super excited for the chance to play on a rebooted server with limited character slots. It will breath life into the game. With more updates i'm more willing to invest donations too. Any kind of information would be fantastic.

Closed Thread

Thread Information