Quote Originally Posted by cmurphy50 View Post
The thing is, it doesn't matter what the community wants. They have been clear from the start that Basilisk is an alpha/beta environment. They do not want to wipe the server because building the database is just as important for testing. They aren't here to provide this game as a service, this is a project. We are the ones providing THEM a service by assisting with testing. Too many people think they are owed something, and I bet none of them ever did **** to advance the development of this game. More people need to just be happy to play SWG.
I still wonder why people still insist on playing on this server. You've been treated like a dirty tester with no saying on things for 1 and a half decades with them still expecting you to pay the bills.
14.1 pre-cu is absolutely an outdated Star Wars 3D chat room, if you can't get over SWG, at least find somewhere better to play. I mean, how can this ( https://www.twitch.tv/rischie/video/706729992 ) be any fun? Literally two hours of Drain Force each other and the fight finally ends when one guy loses his doc buffs.
My PhD thesis will focus on the brain of an individual who chooses to play on Basilisk out of his own free will.

And before a sycophant comes telling me how much I should be thankful, I haven't had an interest in this project for years (have buried SWG and my nostalgia a long time ago), just popping here and there to see how things went.

P.S. Also expecting a moderator to censor the crap out of me because in today's world, you cannot be critical... Ever!