Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit. Housing

Threaded View

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrson View Post
    "grind your behind off for days maybe weeks" That's your idea of fun? Spending weeks grinding janta missions or weeks farming NS or whatever? Have you ever actually played SWG? It's ****ing boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by trasixes View Post
    The rest of your post, I can agree with.
    Me too Having played several long term MMOs for years at a time... Ultima Online, Everquest 1 & 2, SWG, and a couple others... Its easy to get burn out and numb from exactly what Tyrson describes. I like to play several games at a time to keep my brain.... fresh? My wife MMOs with me although the days of parking her Master Doctor at a Dantooine Outpost are over. She's a smarter gamer now. LOL

Right now playing Total War: Warhammer 2, Assassin's Creed Origins, Pillars of Eternity I, trying really hard to get into Rust...lol.... switch off every few days.

Take up another hobby too. I'm making my forge. Gonna start moving metal.

...yep drove that train off topic didn't I. hehe. As Lol said, trying to use the best middle ground they can.
    Last edited by bigevil; 08-08-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Thread Information