Quote Originally Posted by lordkator View Post
Contact support if you think it's wrong, give them OID's. But are you sure every single resource you used was clean? Because they duped everything including resource crates and wall modules. Its crazy.

I appreciate you're upset, many people are, but saying the system doesn't do what it's supposed to do when you don't know the entire extent of what happened is not helpful.

I've been "polishing" this for months using TC-Prime, you all thought it was down but instead, I built code that allowed me to keep it up for testing and later just for staff.

I've done 100's of spot checks, even since the marking I've had outreach and thus far not found any item that should not have been tagged. I have however found net-new ones that should be. The program that does the audit is fairly conservative, I know it doesn't feel that way to you but they duped an incredible amount of items, I have another log I'm looking through where I found even more ADK's they duped but because of the way they did it the audit did not find them.

I don't know how to help you with your intuition that its not working, when all the data we look at with CSR's and others shows it actually is working as intended.
Well I know they duped my crafted components like advanced rifle barrels, because one of the names on the banned list asked me for a set of WS comps a while ago. It is reasonable to assume that a lot of my weapons all over the server are being flagged because they were made with comps from the same factory run.