Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit

Hybrid View

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have a question, if Duped adks are removed, what does this mean for the item they're on? will it be perfect condition? or broken? or hows that gonna work. I understand the need to remove exploited items, regardless of who owns them now. Just curious

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Senolin View Post
    I have a question, if Duped adks are removed, what does this mean for the item they're on? will it be perfect condition? or broken? or hows that gonna work. I understand the need to remove exploited items, regardless of who owns them now. Just curious
    We can remove ADKs without it affecting the item they are attached to.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    26h last 30d
    Same finger crossed not cool.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    We can remove ADKs without it affecting the item they are attached to.
    Woot!

I was worried about that.

They can dupe items with serial numbers? (such as ADKs) Would that not be easy to catch?

Pretty awesome what you did! Some of the cancel culture babies just got themselves cancelled.

I would have called the system the Emperor's Eyes and added in the emperor's cackle in the ban notice....
    Last edited by Poobacca; 07-12-2020 at 09:14 PM.
    Please make drops to Poo's Booty Vendor at 806, -3900 on Corellia.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    Woot!

I was worried about that.

They can dupe items with serial numbers? (such as ADKs) Would that not be easy to catch?

Pretty awesome what you did! Some of the cancel culture babies just got themselves cancelled.

I would have called the system the Emperor's Eyes and added in the emperor's cackle in the ban notice....
    you're so precious

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    you're so precious
    You're so snarky....

It is sort of important if you had no idea you owned a duped ADK to know that the legit item you attached it to is still there at least. I know I made most of my stuff from my own loots. Makes me wonder about a handful of a few subs I traded for though...
    Please make drops to Poo's Booty Vendor at 806, -3900 on Corellia.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh look... it’s all the names we have been saying for years. Here is my shocked face.

Hey remember when the devs and admins here basically said we were idiots for accusing people of cheating?

I remember.

Dead project, Dead game, massive incompetence. You’re only a decade late on acting on this.

Who cares anymore.
    OG af

The real <StK> Founder

legendary

Play Stats
    5h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by OctavianCaesar View Post
    Oh look... it’s all the names we have been saying for years. Here is my shocked face.

Hey remember when the devs and admins here basically said we were idiots for accusing people of cheating?

I remember.

Dead project, Dead game, massive incompetence. You’re only a decade late on acting on this.

Who cares anymore.
    I made the mistake of expecting more self awareness from you. Not everyone that you lose against is cheating.

Staff is doing a fine job.

The upside is you and your friends don't play here anymore.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive

I remember.

Who cares anymore.
    I'd much rather it happen now even if server population is at an all time low.

This will allow the devs to patch up the holes these players were using to dupe and exploit with before the 1.0 server comes.

Yes I know there will always be a new hole some where that people can exploit but for now, this has closed one that has been open far to long.

This also proves that the devs have been listening all along about the names people were accusing of cheating. They just had to find the proof of how they were doing it and who was all involved. I believe we will see more names added to this list before it is over.

TRADE Mall Tat /way 2194 -4573 [B]
    Vendor FiveOfFirst - Mini Suits

Play Stats
    163h last 30d

I remember.

Who cares anymore.
    can i have your stuff when you leave?

Play Stats
    Inactive

I remember.

Who cares anymore.
    If it's dead and dead, then why are you still here?

I'm not very active in this community, but I will never understand the attitude of lambasting against these wonderful people who have dedicated an incredible amount of time to re-creating this experience. Have you contributed anything to this project? And I'm partially being serious, as since I'm not very active on the forums, you're currently just coming off as someone who's only interest is to focus on the negative parts of everything.

---
    Onto more positive things, thank you for putting all of your effort into this, Lordkator. This will assuredly benefit everyone in the long run

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Senolin View Post

Yeah I don't want to grind out master Lightsaber again just to craft a new 3rd gen. Please, nooooo!

Quality Assurance
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPatriot View Post
    Yeah I don't want to grind out master Lightsaber again just to craft a new 3rd gen. Please, nooooo!
    Pearls decay, lightsabers do not.
    Fastburn
    Quality Assurance

Fastburn@SWGEmu.com | Code Commits
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    are adk's tradeable between the same account?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by splntz View Post
    are adk's tradeable between the same account?
    They should be, but give us feedback if it isn't.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Closed Thread

Thread Information