Veteran
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    They stopped me
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/jNsOu1T.png[/img]

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArlanVela View Post
    It's a couple pages late but I did read something about LIVE stopping people from completing the Knight trials and I just had to say this is not true.

When I needed the Acklay I reached out to them and they gladly removed someone from the group to slot me in and I know of 3-4 other Jedi who they did the same for.
    As far as I know in the past they had you send them your character list and if you were someone they didn't like you wouldn't get in lol, half the reason guilds grouped up to contest

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Senolin View Post
    whut? I didnt even say i earned my way to acklay, I said i earned everything i have. Nobody gave me duped weapons? I still probably have a smaller gear then 90% of SEM, the REAL truth is. LIVE was the only guild to invite me to acklay, so i joined, I didnt ignore anything, you guys are all rich? I've seen you offer 500mil at an auction before, so how am i to just assume they exploit and you don't?

Lol i'm compliant and complacent for being invited into a group, saying yes. Buffing my toon and running macros? Do you even listen to yourself?

I also don't know why you're attacking me personally as all I said was SEM will be owning the acklay now. Didn't even say anything about you.
    We are not saying you didn't earn your way or that you ever cheated. But you must have noticed something was fishy with some players or heard rumours? Or do you still believe the smack talk they told you about us? For example rumours about bakesticks multi account.
    Last edited by Pitchcontrol; 07-14-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    Drop off at 3521 -5596 Tatooine (South Eisley mall vendor Hot Drops)

Play Stats
    119h last 30d
    you did this you did that .... same old boring stuff to read ... so many threads that turn into this kind of off topic ^^

**DUTY FREE SHOP** Mos Eisley 2600 -4530
    Drop off Vendor = "Misc"
    IngameName "Chef"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchcontrol View Post
    We are not saying you didn't earn your way or that you ever cheated. But you must have noticed something was fishy with some players or heard rumours? Or do you still believe the smack talk they told you about us? For example rumours about bakesticks multi account.
    I think both SEM and LIVE spread alot of rumours about eachother. But again, just dont judge everyone, we are not one person and we all act differently. I havent had any bad encounters with 99% of SEM but im sure there are bad apples in both guilds im sure.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    You people should go overt more.

Play Stats
    8h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    You people should go overt more.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^crap yeah^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This thread would be cleaner and not full of mens that acts like 10 year old kids , crap had to read 18 freaking pages to get here ,grow up.

Guilds should not be tarnished unless there leadership is involved in cheating.
    Good job LK and Staff that made this catch, things looks good for the future *S*
    Last edited by Walking carpet; 07-14-2020 at 01:12 PM.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic167844_1.gif
    - - - - - - - -= www.nrnr.org =- - - - - - - -

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking carpet View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^crap yeah^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This thread would be cleaner and not full of mens that acts like 10 year old kids , crap had to read 18 freaking pages to get here ,grow up.

Good job LK and Staff that made this catch, things looks good for the future *S*
    Even this is going too far, why go after anyone other than those directly involved? It's easy to point fingers, it's hard to have the tools and the data to know conclusively like staff does. Those pretending to have crystal balls should know by how long it took to sort this out that it was a well kept secret.
    Armor + Spice by Wombo and dropoff: West Eisley Bazaar Mall (2200 -4753)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    As far as I am aware Pabsts was the guild leader...was.
    Last edited by wraken; 07-14-2020 at 02:30 PM.
    Loots -n- Components Mos Eisley (/way 3378, -5629)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking carpet View Post
    Well I don't normally stick my nose in this kinda of **** anymore but I just want to clear something up for you.

This person right here is Pabst. Who if I am not mistaken is/was the guild leader of Live and has been for some time. Several of the people in that screenshot were core members/leaders in Live. If that doesn't show that the entire guild and their satellites is worthy of at least a little scrutiny, then you are delusional.

This entire guild profited from the gains of these duped credits and items in some form. They used it as a propaganda and recruiting tool. They used it to harrass others. They used it for power to compete on every front. There is not a facet of this server that those guys have not touched in some way with this taint. We always suspected it but never would I have imagined it could have been this bad. This group broke the rules like it was their job, in fact for some of them it was! They covered their tracks so well that I really do believe that a lot of people didn't know what they were up to.
    It is a shame that something like this could be so widespread. I feel bad for the community that has been built around a group of liars and cheats. It is a horrible place to be in I'm sure.

I have to thank the staff that worked so diligently on this and the project as a whole. You folks show your passion day in and day out and often with little thanks. So from all of those who do our best to play fair and play by the rules, Thank You.
    Last edited by Malakesh1018; 07-14-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Drop off at -3795 -5836 on Tatooine

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrenio View Post
    Even this is going too far, why go after anyone other than those directly involved? It's easy to point fingers, it's hard to have the tools and the data to know conclusively like staff does. Those pretending to have crystal balls should know by how long it took to sort this out that it was a well kept secret.
    Generally speaking, when people hold leadership roles and are seen as authoritative members of a community, AND they are making bad decisions, those decisions will affect everyone around them. Unfortunately, this whole thing probably could have been avoided if there was a real effort from the people at the top of the operation to stop what was happening. Unfortunately, this kinda sounds like a failure and breakdown in leadership, and innocent/unknowing people were definitely caught in the cross-fire.

I understand why you are being defensive about this, and I also think it's probably important that everyone realize not all of LIVE was involved in this (otherwise they'd all be banned, right?), but I also hope you understand that the LIVE guild leader had a huge role in damaging the reputation of their own guild, and it might take some time before the whole community is willing to trust y'all again.

Just to be clear I don't have beef with LIVE, and I really didn't know/talk to any of the people whos toons were listed here.

Don't want beef!
    Last edited by RedPatriot; 07-14-2020 at 02:49 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I understand the reality of it, I've been in other guilds where I took blame for other people's actions (who hasn't?), but that doesn't mean I shouldn't make my point now.
    Armor + Spice by Wombo and dropoff: West Eisley Bazaar Mall (2200 -4753)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    For sure dawg, you're making an important point, which is clearly not all of LIVE was involved. Everyone should try and remember that.

<3 DjPauly

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bumsen View Post
    I think both SEM and LIVE spread alot of rumours about eachother. But again, just dont judge everyone, we are not one person and we all act differently. I havent had any bad encounters with 99% of SEM but im sure there are bad apples in both guilds im sure.
    I had a bunch of bad experiences mostly with the people that are recently banned or with people that where indoctrinated by their lies. But I can also say I had good experiences with a few people from your guild, and those are not banned.
    Drop off at 3521 -5596 Tatooine (South Eisley mall vendor Hot Drops)

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I remember when all of STORM was blanket banned.

Closed Thread

Thread Information