Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrenio View Post
    I'm in LIVE. Tell me, without the tools LK has and without being told about the hacks, how would I know whether they're duping? Because they're incredibly rich? How rich is too rich? Most of these guys have been active 5+ years longer than me, asking them for a play-by-play on how they amassed their fortunes isn't reasonable nor conclusive in determining for myself if they cheated. Idk what you expect people to do that weren't in the know.

First of all, many people have complained for years about some people that are connected to Live guild because they heavily multi accounted... to give you an example bakestick. Many people in your guild knew something was fishy going on with him and others. When people complained about him on forums, a bunch people of your guild defended him. Most of those who defended him are banned now.

Second of all, the number of overcap rifles they had in the acklay group. 1 or 2 where legit. But most were not! If you ever farmed krayts you just know how hard it can be to finally get a high end krayt stack for a rifle. It can take up to weeks or months of daily farming to get a 250+ krayt stack. And yellow, exceptional, legendary krayt stack only drops like once every 3 to 6 months, and many of those stacks aren't overcap on damage . I know people who had 7 to 8 bad slices to finally get a big rifle that isn't overcap. Slicing can really be depressing.
    Personally I have an overcap drx6, I know how hard it is to get overcap tissues, I know how hard it is to get a pre nerf jabba scope and to finally be lucky with the slice. But somehow half of the Live guild Acklay group managed to outdamage my rifle all the time. When some people in that acklaygroup start to lend overcap rifles out like candy you know something is wrong.

When Sire made his fake auctions on forums just to show of like 50 pre nerf jaba scopes in his inventory. Or to jack up prices by making a post he's looking for a certain item, and bought it by a PM double the price it went just a month prior, but a month later he tries to sell a simular item with lower stats at very high price. You know something is wrong!
    Last edited by Pitchcontrol; 07-23-2020 at 01:26 PM.
    Drop off at 3521 -5596 Tatooine (South Eisley mall vendor Hot Drops)

Thread Information