Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    At this point, why do you do this to yourself, Izzmea. Look again at the first page of this thread. What do you see?
    I simply don't get it. All you had to say is something along the lines of: We are as shocked as the rest of the community. We acknowledge this will erode some trust in our guildtag. Please give us time to figure things out and work towards regaining said trust.

All it would have taken.
    And not gonna lie. It is a 'LIVE' problem. Simply for the fact that a lot of people view it as such. And all you people did was deflect, be generally grumpy, try to muddy the water and that unfortunate exchange between Sugar and myself.
    I am well aware that a lot of people with your tag shouldn't be implicated at all to have had any part of this. And if I have to find myself in a position where I have a say in things, I will make sure this sentiment is at the forefront of my mind. But your tag as such, its no good anywhere anymore. A few bad apples spoil the barrel, as they say. What is 'LIVE' is now 'DEAD'. Hope you find a good home as you move on.
    Last edited by Hargath; 07-24-2020 at 03:58 PM. Reason: special characters messed things up

Thread Information