Quote Originally Posted by Asifab19 View Post
Senolin, you can say you earned your way to acklay all you want. Truth is you were in the group that used methods against the ToS to get to where they were and you in a sense were compliant and complacent with their actions? When I ask myself why this is, it was clear you wanted to be on the side of the winner to get yourself a chance at some of the nicer items on the game. Which is entirely fine to want to be on the winning side, it's just not fine when you close your eyes to their bad actions that harmed the community to get there.

When you say SEM will now own the acklay is entirely wrong. If the group was made up entirely of SEM players I'd likely agree with you. However it's a multi guild group. This is what it takes for legit players to be able to compete against those who dupe and cheat their way to the top.

whut? I didnt even say i earned my way to acklay, I said i earned everything i have. Nobody gave me duped weapons? I still probably have a smaller gear then 90% of SEM, the REAL truth is. LIVE was the only guild to invite me to acklay, so i joined, I didnt ignore anything, you guys are all rich? I've seen you offer 500mil at an auction before, so how am i to just assume they exploit and you don't?

Lol i'm compliant and complacent for being invited into a group, saying yes. Buffing my toon and running macros? Do you even listen to yourself?

I also don't know why you're attacking me personally as all I said was SEM will be owning the acklay now. Didn't even say anything about you.