Closed Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not much will realistically change. The FRS will still be crowded with high rank jedi who either never fight or never play. SEM will now take control of acklay uncontested and basilisk will keep on being basilisk. Removing a handful of exploiters isn't gonna change much. It just changes hands now. Not saying this shouldn't have been done. I'm very glad its done and the EoS is in place. Just saying guys be realistic

Play Stats
    299h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by OctavianCaesar View Post

Oh, but ask my why I’m cynical and don’t play anymore....

Wake up

I don't sleep . I try to be WS and more or less only WS since 2 years now i know very well that this server economy is not at the best shape.

Quote Originally Posted by OctavianCaesar View Post

The “1.0 soon!” Mantra has been chased for a decade

What do you expect from a free to play game where people spent their personal time to bring this forward. And if the defs delay 1.0 another 4 years or even decide to chancel it at all its their decision!

If you dont play any more you found your way to handle it.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by RecksRacer View Post
    They could easily test the tool on a cloned copy of the server. There is no reason to punish the player base.

They can do what they want, but alienating players that didnt cheat by punishing them because some other players did cheat is bad business.
    Leave the duped weapons in game so the players who legitimately"paid" for them in game can enjoy them, and disable ADKs so they disappear over time 

I'm pretty sure removing ADKs would even cure cancer in real life at this point.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I feel like this clip addresses 99% of the people complaining:

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Senolin View Post
    Not much will realistically change. The FRS will still be crowded with high rank jedi who either never fight or never play. SEM will now take control of acklay uncontested and basilisk will keep on being basilisk. Removing a handful of exploiters isn't gonna change much. It just changes hands now. Not saying this shouldn't have been done. I'm very glad its done and the EoS is in place. Just saying guys be realistic
    It's going to change a lot, for one AS/WS will be viable professions again due to the massive amounts of ADK's being removed.

SEM doesn't take control of acklay uncontested. Currently EV guild is down here as well. Also our group is not made up of SEM guild only. We have 2 or 3 different guilds in our group. Who knows what will happen in time with acklay now that the players with their cheated weapons are gone or will soon be gone at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by RecksRacer View Post
    You didnt really answer the question.

I didnt ask why they should have the ability, I asked why bother deleting anything when it only punishes the "rubes" who bought bogus gear.

They either care about balance or they dont, I would say they dont considering some of the pre nerf stuff floating around out there.
    You realize that some if not most of that pre nerf stuff floating around out there is likely to be destroyed. A lot of pre nerf components were duped, how else do you think sire had a bag full of pre nerf scopes? Unless he used his fake credits to buy from players. However they've been using scopes for a long time now to make big dxrs and other weapons. So anything that has been duped will get deleted. There will be a lot more balance on the server due to this.
    Last edited by Lolindir; 07-13-2020 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Double post

TRADE Mall Tat /way 2194 -4573 [B]
    Vendor FiveOfFirst - Mini Suits

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post
    Leave the duped weapons in game so the players who legitimately"paid" for them in game can enjoy them, and disable ADKs so they disappear over time 

I'm pretty sure removing ADKs would even cure cancer in real life at this point.
    Remove all dubed weapons that are overcap. They shouldn't be ingame!
    Drop off at 3521 -5596 Tatooine (South Eisley mall vendor Hot Drops)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaskalion View Post

Taking items from players when they earned the credits to buy the items is a problem.

There are so many things on this server that are a product of prenerf parts, dupes or multi accounts or whatever Im just going to keep referring back to "wipe the server" at this point.

We all knew it was bad but most probably didnt expect it was this bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitchcontrol View Post
    Remove all dubed weapons that are overcap. They shouldn't be ingame!
    They know what the legit max value of any weapon should be if someone had perfect resources, perfect loot and a max slice, they probably could delete anything over that cap or bump the weapon down.
    Last edited by Lolindir; 07-13-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Double post

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Asifab19 View Post
    It's going to change a lot, for one AS/WS will be viable professions again due to the massive amounts of ADK's being removed.

SEM doesn't take control of acklay uncontested. Currently EV guild is down here as well. Also our group is not made up of SEM guild only. We have 2 or 3 different guilds in our group. Who knows what will happen in time with acklay now that the players with their cheated weapons are gone or will soon be gone at the very least.
    Trololololol

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Trololololol

You are free to call me a troll all you want. However, the fact that your buddies are the ones getting banned from this. Yes we know it was you down in the geo cave keeping people from their jedi knight trails with LIVE. SEM would have never been down in the cave had that not been happening.

I guess you are a bit upset that your free rid to acklay bones is over due to your buddies duped weapons being removed is a bit of a sting for ya.

TRADE Mall Tat /way 2194 -4573 [B]
    Vendor FiveOfFirst - Mini Suits

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    It's 2020, why are people still PVEing is the real question.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    who enjoy pve in swg.. weirdos

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Asifab19 View Post
    You are free to call me a troll all you want. However, the fact that your buddies are the ones getting banned from this. Yes we know it was you down in the geo cave keeping people from their jedi knight trails with LIVE. SEM would have never been down in the cave had that not been happening.

I guess you are a bit upset that your free rid to acklay bones is over due to your buddies duped weapons being removed is a bit of a sting for ya.
    Lol you knew it was me cause it was bitto tagged IMPCE? Nice guess. Not like I was hiding. And lmao I give 0 ****s about anyone being banned. Nobody's given me a free ride, I've earned everything I got. And I only ever looted one bone. It was 216/215 and sadly speed sliced. So aside from your assumption of bitto being me you're completely wrong. While the fact that SEM will now be camping acklay uncontested is true. And that was all I said.

Also i never ever held anyone back from acklay nor would I support that. I was always vocal about that and you can find proof of that on the forums

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lol you knew it was me cause it was bitto tagged IMPCE? Nice guess. Not like I was hiding. And lmao I give 0 ****s about anyone being banned. Nobody's given me a free ride, I've earned everything I got. And I only ever looted one bone. It was 216/215 and sadly speed sliced. So aside from your assumption of bitto being me you're completely wrong. While the fact that SEM will now be camping acklay uncontested is true. And that was all I said.

Also i never ever held anyone back from acklay nor would I support that. I was always vocal about that and you can find proof of that on the forums
    Lol. It is not uncontested
    Not at all. And PVE had always been a contest.
    Back on live it was WAAAAYYY more ruthless then on Bas.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Manigno View Post
    Lol. It is not uncontested
    Not at all. And PVE had always been a contest.
    Back on live it was WAAAAYYY more ruthless then on Bas.
    There wasn't 20 afk rifleman with 800ish rifles camping it on gorath. But thats okay. We're off topic. Time will show.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Live/oma has been camping acklay for ages...

First with multi accounts
    When BH was bugged and doing to much damage they magical had a bunch of overcap scatters
    When BH was fixed they magical had a buch of overcap drx6

Half the server knew something was very wrong... And its not the only thing they did. Those people also made fake auctions to jack up prices, hijack others peoples auctions with credits they earned from duped items.
    Being friends with those *******s and closing your eyes for their cheating makes you as guilty as they are. Half the server knew for years. So don't pretend you know nothing. Why do you think SEM is at acklay.
    Because we where tired of their **** and we wont leave until the last one of you guys leaves the acklay.
    Drop off at 3521 -5596 Tatooine (South Eisley mall vendor Hot Drops)

Closed Thread

Thread Information