Sure. Farelli is certainly right. I think some of the previous posts are taking things a bit too far. Certainly not everyone under LIVE's tag knew, should have known or could have known. That is a given. On the other hand, no one can really blame people for pointing fingers in that guild's general direction.
Simply for the fact that pretty much everyone of that list of 7 seems to have some direct tie into the guild structure and with the guild leader on that list, well, saying that special attention from the guild leadership was given to keeping members true to the ToS, it wouldn't get one far, would it?

So if you are in LIVE, have seen nothing and suspected nothing, cut people some slack here and remember that everyone has their panties slightly in a twist over the looming item deletion. Since this doesn't come with a full server reset where everyone starts at zero, it distorts the personal effort people have put into the game simply by choosing the wrong vendor at the wrong and will surely cause a good bunch to quit till 1.0.
Some might slip the net cast by the Eye of LordKrator's, some might be cought unjustly. I certainly don't envy CSR for having to make sense of this mess. Niffer, LordKrator and Jaws, I want to buy you three some hot coco.

That being said, what I think LIVE is very much to blame for is this: These are your boys. Your guildleader, officers, senior members. Not some people you happened to have guilded 2 months ago and never interacted with in any meaningful way. Yet there is no post other the Mulder's adressing anything and helping the rest of us make sense of what is/was going on. I wasn't very fond of Mulder's post for various reasons, but that's beside the point here. So seeing Farelli and LordKrator step in to ask the good people of Basilisk to lay down their torches and pitchfork when it comes to your members, seems wrong. This should have been the job of whoever is going to pick up leadership. And it should have happened about a week ago.