Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars, The Exploit

Retired SWGEmu CSR
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchcontrol View Post
    Live/oma has been camping acklay for ages...

First with multi accounts
    When BH was bugged and doing to much damage they magical had a bunch of overcap scatters
    When BH was fixed they magical had a buch of overcap drx6

Half the server knew something was very wrong... And its not the only thing they did. Those people also made fake auctions to jack up prices, hijack others peoples auctions with credits they earned from duped items.
    Being friends with those *******s and closing your eyes for their cheating makes you as guilty as they are. Half the server knew for years. So don't pretend you know nothing. Why do you think SEM is at acklay.
    Because we where tired of their **** and we wont leave until the last one of you guys leaves the acklay.
    Sounds like you have a brain injury.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    You guys love to assume. And idk why you guys are so mad that all I said is now SEM will be camping it. I know like 4 ppl in live and theyre still around the rest of them o know as much as I know you guys.. And was in the acklay group for like 8months. But just keep assuming. You know what they say about it.

What I said will still remain true. Sem will now own acklay spawn
    Last edited by Senolin; 07-13-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oMek View Post
    You sound like Bill Clinton who went 26 times to Jeffrey Epsteins Island and still denying it...
    Drop off at 3521 -5596 Tatooine (South Eisley mall vendor Hot Drops)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Truth be told..... there are 3 groups in the cave. EV -- SEM/BoS/Meow/ among others -- and LIVE still has a presence

I have friends in all of these guilds and mean no disrespect at all by saying that SEM doesn't control anything.... no guild does, including EV. Anyone at any time can get a group together and contest Acklay or any other spawn. Currently EV is competing against 4-5 other guilds simply to get a few bones for newer members. This is the way it is done, and always has been. Maybe we get some, maybe we won't, our goal is simply to allow newer players the same opportunity as everyone else.

I know a few people misunderstand the EV presence so since the conversation was at hand I wanted to clear that up a bit and give some insight from the inside.
    Loots -n- Components Mos Eisley (/way 3378, -5629)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    all i heard there was, hey guys we're here too! guys! guys?.............
    <Xenocide> Weapons in West Eisley Bazaar
    /way 2268, -4876

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFearIsMyCurse View Post
    all i heard there was, hey guys we're here too! guys! guys?.............
    No surprise there.
    Loots -n- Components Mos Eisley (/way 3378, -5629)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Let's be honest though,

Those duped credits and gear brought the only real content to the server in the last 2 years through the BH events. That's a bigger problem in itself.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurphy50 View Post
    Wow. This is amazing.
    You mean that a bunch of exploiters that people were complaining about for years finally get banned and people immediately find something else to complain about? Yep... amazing. :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyus1 View Post
    You mean that a bunch of exploiters that people were complaining about for years finally get banned and people immediately find something else to complain about? Yep... amazing. :P
    I haven't read the thread yet lol, just original post, but now I'm afraid to!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurphy50 View Post
    I haven't read the thread yet lol, just original post, but now I'm afraid to!
    People are just upset that they spent fake money on fake items and might lose them on a server that's going to wipe everything at some point anyway.

Veteran
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/jNsOu1T.png[/img]

Play Stats
    409h last 30d
    Well I am glad that the rift-raft is being cleaned out, this will result in a boom for honest crafters like myself who spend hours crafting weapons.

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oMek View Post
    Considering english is not his first language I think he speaks rather well.

Also as a retired staff member you were buddies with those who are on the wall of shame. Surely you don't expect anyone to believe that you had no idea what they were up to? As said before on this thread many times half the server knew that group was cheating to get to where they were.

I mean for anyone to try and claim ignorance who has played with this group of players etc is just sad.

Senolin, you can say you earned your way to acklay all you want. Truth is you were in the group that used methods against the ToS to get to where they were and you in a sense were compliant and complacent with their actions? When I ask myself why this is, it was clear you wanted to be on the side of the winner to get yourself a chance at some of the nicer items on the game. Which is entirely fine to want to be on the winning side, it's just not fine when you close your eyes to their bad actions that harmed the community to get there.

When you say SEM will now own the acklay is entirely wrong. If the group was made up entirely of SEM players I'd likely agree with you. However it's a multi guild group. This is what it takes for legit players to be able to compete against those who dupe and cheat their way to the top.

TRADE Mall Tat /way 2194 -4573 [B]
    Vendor FiveOfFirst - Mini Suits

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nice!! Glad you guys are catching all this stuff before 1.0 well done!
    ign rossbob

Closed Thread

Thread Information