Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu, The Next Decade...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Now now, lets calm down.

We all know that if we measure the ones contributing past stress testing it's a very low % compared to our player base. We know who contribute and we are eternally great full towards the ones who do. We are happy to have everyone else here too. Without everyone, we would not be a community.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    Now now, lets calm down.

We all know that if we measure the ones contributing past stress testing it's a very low % compared to our player base. We know who contribute and we are eternally great full towards the ones who do. We are happy to have everyone else here too. Without everyone, we would not be a community.
    i accept your gratitude :^)
    WHOTHI FUCC

Play Stats
    Inactive
    As a player on day 1 of Star Wars Galaxies in 2003, I'd say because of the great love they have for this game, the passion and commitment it. I'm still coming here, even if I don't play much. I love this game, have since I took my son to see the Original movie in 1977 and we both fell in love and waited with bated breath for the game to arrive. We weren't disappointed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Man, the entitlement I've seen on these forums in the last few months is staggering.

Forget server wipes - it sounds like we need to wipe the community here and start over
    Spriggs Jerekson - a Mon Cal with a taste for adventure and a penchant for bad fashion

Play Stats
    1h last 30d
    Fantastic news. Just know that for every ungrateful troll that posts here, there are many many more of us who appreciate the passion and dedication it takes to pull something like this off. Keep up the amazing work! Excited for 1.0.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Keep up the good work, you're scratching a nearly 20 year old itch for a LOT of people. We appreciate you all.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great work and well said LordKator

Special thumbs up to Oru and TheAnswer. Steering us through difficult and often turbulent times during the start and middle of the project. Without your dedication and passion we certainly wouldn’t be here today! I can’t wait to see the post 1.0 world. I’ve seen staff come and go since 2006 but I think oru, theanswer and LordKator are certainly the stewards of the project and it feels just as safe if not more with LordKator at the proverbial helm.

The community, it’s members and the wider Star Wars universe is with you!

Ignore the haters, they always Guna hate

Keep fighting the good fight!
    Praxi Starwalker
    Bria Server
    'RFR' - Rebel Force Recon
    'SOH' -Soldiers of Honour

Play Stats
    Inactive
    As a newbie, this is exciting. Great work, great accomplishments all around!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sweet words, awesome now im hyped

Play Stats
    74h last 30d
    Sorry to interfere, I'm a fiscalist (graduate tax program Boston University)
    Are you really sure about this move to Delaware? This is a great state for entities such as yours, however to leave Europe is creating vulnerabilities. Any move is dangerous.
    May I ask what is your fiscalist plan exactly? I know we have little defense but...

I know about the deal you made years ago with Lucas, but I think to remember that they specified that as long as the project doesn't change, they won't interfere. Creating an entity, or an organisation is a major change.

May the force protect this projet.
    Enmor/Hatchi
    Last edited by divlas; 02-15-2020 at 08:41 AM.
    Enmor Solusar \ Hatchi Rejan on Finalizer Former toons on bas: Enmor/ Hatchi Atlante/ Wenmor/ Endore/ Shaamus/ Metroid.

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by divlas View Post
    Are you really sure about this move to Delaware? This is a great state for entities such as yours, however to leave Europe is creating vulnerabilities. Any move is dangerous.
    May I ask what is your fiscalist plan exactly? I know we have little defense but...

I know about the deal you made years ago with Lucas, but I think to remember that they specified that as long as the project doesn't change, they won't interfere. Creating an entity, or an organisation is a major change.

Enmor/Hatchi
    I'm on the sidelines for most of that type of conversation, and i wasn't at the meeting itself, but I don't remember it being that broad. A few more specific controls but I won't add info for info sake. Many more qualified than myself.
    Retired Community Relations

Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Wow, congrats all! And thank you so much for bringing back to us a game unlike any other. Once it gets into your head, no other game will quite do. I thought I’d never get to play this grand old game again, thank you for making it possible!
    Sanuel. <TRADE>

Sanuels Deeds in the West Eisley Bazaar Mall, Tatooine.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks! Hype!

Founder
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by divlas View Post

Enmor/Hatchi
    The deal with LA was made back in 2006, when there were no entity at all. The currently used non-profit company was established in 2011 but it has it's own risks (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218028) due to local rules and regulations.
    Oru
    Founder

oru@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks everyone who put in the years and years of time to make this happen. I have such nostalgia for this game, i'm glad it will be around because of your efforts.

Closed Thread

Thread Information