Quote Originally Posted by Surrena View Post
Yes in general every VPN service provider ad recommends you pay to use their VPN services. Ping will almost certainly be worse for you when you use VPN, not sure why would someone go for that?

Just curious what are people afraid of? targeted ads or ISP knowing that that you look at dirty farm animal sites? NSA knows it either way VPN or not.
Great great News. But I'm using NordVPN and I didn't found this option. Something special to do ?
Sorry I'm a noob :/

No1 had just 2 slots on live, that I knew anyway. We bought multi-accounts. I had 4, wife had 5. Contrary to popular belief, live accounts were not limited, they just cost money.
Exactly, I had bought 4 Boxes and I was Paying 4 subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrena
Just curious what are people afraid of? targeted ads or ISP knowing that that you look at dirty farm animal sites? NSA knows it either way VPN or not.
To Access to our country TVs, newspaper website blocked in the country we are living. During 2 years, my Bank Website wasn't joinable, they have removed the restriction in september ...
As Tourist it's not important, as expatriate it's really different. But like I said, I think we are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrena
NSA knows it either way VPN or not.
I hope not, even if they can, I don't care ... I'm more worry about writing in a forum about stupid king in thailand and risk Jail.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/...aw-and-reality