Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [SWGEmu Event] Basilisk PvP Event - The Grip of the Empire

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissodeath View Post
    I meant to add that it'll be DOT fest '19 while exceptional and legendary are rare everyone and their dewbacks have a DOT weapon and will no doubt be spamming Area attacks don't exactly sound like a blast I... I would have banned them from the event personally, maybe they were and I missed it ….but ill be there beer in hand to see if my prophesy is fullfilled
    Get doc stop being bad ty
    God Save the Rebellion

Play Stats
    Inactive
    DoT's are stupid and force people to not have fun ! yayyy for no fun, dying to cookie cutter specs !

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I mean doc is nice to have regardless of dots but some people will never realize it and thus never pvp effectively sadly for everyone
    God Save the Rebellion

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i would agree with that somewhat if this werent a sandbox game if i wanted to make a Healer that actually was specifically for Healing id play WoW or GW2 or any of the other mmo's out there ... that being said i love all the games i play im just not going to fart around the bush and say "if you dont have Doctor you suck" cuz that has no revelance on how I play SWG and about how DoT's have ruined a good game anyone with the right amount of credits can slap a really bad DoT on you and kill you even if you had doc. in this type of a PvP setting theres many people out there ..throwing DoT's not just one person .. plus the CM's dont forget we actually have a character that can make "DoT's" and use them already, and most of the good ones out there have been "farming" to make them hit for tons ...Already ... but that viable because that's what they are about .. a combat medic .. so yes sadly we all cant PvP with fun being had in any case for some ... not all .. i just think DoT's are bad

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bypass View Post
    i would agree with that somewhat if this werent a sandbox game if i wanted to make a Healer that actually was specifically for Healing id play WoW or GW2 or any of the other mmo's out there ... that being said i love all the games i play im just not going to fart around the bush and say "if you dont have Doctor you suck" cuz that has no revelance on how I play SWG and about how DoT's have ruined a good game anyone with the right amount of credits can slap a really bad DoT on you and kill you even if you had doc. in this type of a PvP setting theres many people out there ..throwing DoT's not just one person .. plus the CM's dont forget we actually have a character that can make "DoT's" and use them already, and most of the good ones out there have been "farming" to make them hit for tons ...Already ... but that viable because that's what they are about .. a combat medic .. so yes sadly we all cant PvP with fun being had in any case for some ... not all .. i just think DoT's are bad
    you can fit 4x3x doc with any combat profession.....

Enhanced weapon vendor at 3250 -5618 900m from Mos Eisley (drop off) . Geo hammers, rancor 1h&2h. Krayt enhanced ranged weapons

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by weldit View Post
    you can fit 4x3x doc with any combat profession.....
    and youve solidified my argument awesome !

Veteran
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    You could always you know get really good resistance buffs and rely on team mates to cure you.

Also part of the sand is being able to self heal if you want, just like its depth to have dots in the game.

Taking sand out of the box because you don't like an aspect is not addition by subtraction. I don't like standing still waiting for ent buffs, but I still have to suffer it if I want mind buffs.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/jNsOu1T.png[/img]

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Imps take round one
    Lets get some ppl out for round 2
    God Save the Rebellion

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Was some nice base camping by <-> and the alliance members
    Props to the handful of random rebels that actually tried to defend their objective and participate
    You guys deserve better
    If anyone wants to get more involved in pvp feel free to PM me or send me a mail/tell
    IGN -Revan
    God Save the Rebellion

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i had no idea what I was doing and a terrible build not even designed for PvP. But I had a good time. I think my only problem is that now the rebels hate me more than the imps (went from something like -170 imp 200 rebel to -170 imp -300 rebel). And i did get a bit of item decay from getting impaired 3x times from Mind Disease. (no way i could counter that even when i sat by the Buff terminal and continually cleared wounds). also a few of my pets are now at 1 mind point because of disease.. they probably didnt have a reason to be in the fight in the first place, but this CH / TK toon was really the only one i could bring to battle.

anyhow gg to the imps that showed sportsmanship!! and if someone can fill me in on this objective we were supposed to protect,,.. because all i was protecting was my life as soon as i set foot out of the clone center (gotta watch out for that imp clipping his speeder through the wall and glitching into our little safezone). i did see a some action in the distance at the Rebel forward outpost, but i couldnt even get close to it

also, is there supposed to be a badge for the event or no?
    Last edited by MOUNTKAY; 05-23-2019 at 03:18 AM.

Play Stats
    34h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by CanderousOrdo View Post
    Was some nice base camping by <-> and the alliance members
    Props to the handful of random rebels that actually tried to defend their objective and participate
    You guys deserve better
    If anyone wants to get more involved in pvp feel free to PM me or send me a mail/tell
    IGN -Revan
    Was a good time. Thanks for the event Hakry!
    <JuDGE> Guild Leader | First SWGEmu Jedi Knight & Rank 11 Jedi Council Leader

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Losing party getting on an alt to emo rage at the winning party...ahh the memories. Taking me back.

I had fun, looking forward to more.

Play Stats
    61h last 30d
    missed the event but looking forward to the next one, and getting to know some of the pvp'ers and find out how terrible I am and how much work I need to do :P

Anyone want to take a rebel (and some of my buddies) under their wing?
    Discord: Kurgol#2337 | GitHub

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgol View Post
    missed the event but looking forward to the next one, and getting to know some of the pvp'ers and find out how terrible I am and how much work I need to do :P

Anyone want to take a rebel (and some of my buddies) under their wing?
    Sadly current rebel group failed to even participate in this event
    God Save the Rebellion

Play Stats
    61h last 30d
    Well, I'd take tips from an Imp too, I'm not proud! I do prefer drama free, but no problems talking with the enemy and swapping tactics. Is there no rebel presence at all currently then?
    Discord: Kurgol#2337 | GitHub

Thread Information