+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83

Thread: Publish 10: The Rise of Galaxies

  1. #46
    Senior Member shilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyus1 View Post
    Going from 10% to 20% means it will decay 100% faster.
    Its 50% actually

    0.1◊0.2=0.5◊100=50%

    Great job Devs! You guys knocked this one out of the park!
    Last edited by shilo; 04-28-2019 at 02:32 PM.


    IGN Olympus, Drop-off vendor located @ -3564 -5468 SEM Manufacturing, Tatooine

  2. #47
    Dedicated
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    806
    Bazar search is working! WOOT!

    Suggestion for improvement: Can you add a checkbox that filters in/out factory crates in the search? Sometimes you want them, sometimes not.

    Also, with the live support, my enter key does not seem to work. Is that because there is nobody on the other end atm? (that I need to get lucky when I try?)

    Is the plan for the remaining content for the crackdown and COA3 to be in one pub and JTL after that? Or that it would be an all in one pub?
    Please make drops to Poo's Booty Vendor at 806, -3900 on Corellia.

  3. #48
    Quality Assurance
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    Bazar search is working! WOOT!

    Suggestion for improvement: Can you add a checkbox that filters in/out factory crates in the search? Sometimes you want them, sometimes not.

    Also, with the live support, my enter key does not seem to work. Is that because there is nobody on the other end atm? (that I need to get lucky when I try?)

    Is the plan for the remaining content for the crackdown and COA3 to be in one pub and JTL after that? Or that it would be an all in one pub?
    The search function is as it was in 14.1, anything further is a future server idea.

  4. #49
    - Refactored Jedi Force Power abilities

    Is there any link with details of this ?
    IGN: Gettoc / Yah / Tennah / Sharres

    Member of the <LIVE> family

  5. #50
    Quality Assurance
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    347
    Look here under the 'Force Powers Testing' https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

  6. #51
    Dedicated
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastburn View Post
    The search function is as it was in 14.1, anything further is a future server idea.
    There was also a mass relist feature, I think 100 items at a time at the same price. But I started during the CU so I don't know when that was actually implemented.
    Please make drops to Poo's Booty Vendor at 806, -3900 on Corellia.

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    Its 50% actually

    0.1◊0.2=0.5◊100=50%

    Great job Devs! You guys knocked this one out of the park!
    I'm a math nerd, so I'm going to be a stickler on this.

    First of all, 0.1 x 0.2 = 0.02, not 0.5. You're taking 10% of 20%, which is 2%.

    However, you're over-thinking it. We're not multiplying 10% and 20%. We've taken the decay rate of 10% and doubled it from what it was to 20%. When you double something, you're increasing it by 100% of what it was. 100% of 10% is another 10%, and 10% + 10% = 20%.

    Maffs.

  8. #53
    Junior Member jamieh909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    78
    Many thanks for this update, awesome job guys, your efforts are very much appreciated👍

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    that is because this change was not pushed when we updated Basilisk. This change have been pushed now though, so just open the launcher and get it
    Is 0.23 launchpad version one with the Search?

  10. #55
    Senior Member shilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyus1 View Post
    I'm a math nerd, so I'm going to be a stickler on this.

    First of all, 0.1 x 0.2 = 0.02, not 0.5. You're taking 10% of 20%, which is 2%.

    However, you're over-thinking it. We're not multiplying 10% and 20%. We've taken the decay rate of 10% and doubled it from what it was to 20%. When you double something, you're increasing it by 100% of what it was. 100% of 10% is another 10%, and 10% + 10% = 20%.

    Maffs.
    Should have stopped here lol. I got, what you would call, PWNED!


    IGN Olympus, Drop-off vendor located @ -3564 -5468 SEM Manufacturing, Tatooine

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    Should have stopped here lol. I got, what you would call, PWNED!
    lol it's all good m8. It's nothing personal. Like I said, I'm a neeeerrrrd...

  12. #57
    Retired SWGEmu Staff KroniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Holy ****, its Kronik! Good to see you my friend.
    Hey man, Iím still lurking in the shadows. Good to see ya too.
    KroniK
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

    KroniK@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
    Helpful Links of SWGEmu!!!

  13. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ord Mantell
    Posts
    293
    Thx gang!!!!!!

    You guys rock.

    Rangerservice by Eule - Eules Resources of Quality Vendor / Coronet 959 -4746

  14. #59
    The first static DJM spawn of the server at the Dant MO works correctly.

    However most of the time now when it respawns, if it goes into combat it will pop and flash like it is fighting another jedi, even though nothing is near it.

    Almost as if its holding 2 sabers in 1 hand. (same effect as if 2X DJM's in combat are close together)
    Last edited by ForceFielding; 04-29-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    Drop Vendor: Coronet (443, -2952)
    IGN = Odrii / Gint

  15. #60
    Quality Assurance
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceFielding View Post
    The first static DJM spawn of the server at the Dant MO works correctly.

    However every spawn that occurs after that, when in combat, has an appearance bug where its saber snaps crackes and pops and flashes like its fighting another jedi even though nothing else is around it. (when it's chasing something it looks like it's fighting another jedi)

    Almost as if its holding 2 sabers in 1 hand. (same effect as if 2X DJM's in combat are close together)
    If you can get some video or a screen cap and put in a mantis ticket. I tested many DJM for their appearance change and never saw that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts