Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Publish 10: The Rise of Galaxies

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hello,

on Mantis 0006748 there is several evidence from live that force choke from powers completly ignores PSG's , on the initial damage and on the ticks. Also there is several evidence that damage done by choke to a TKM/BH using a PSG is around 150-300 standing and up to
    600 per tick while KD'ed. Screenshots there also show an equipped PSG and in the combat log its ignored , there is no reduction at all.
    All was fine on Prime until it was taken down 2 hours before bas was taken down. After Prime was up again force choke suffered not only full psg reduction on the inital hit but also on all ticks making it pretty much useless in pvp vs a psg. We now talk ticks of 50 damage against a standing
    target / 5 pulses makes 250 damage while the attack costs 400 force . So the force costs is now higher then the damage dealt.
    In all the evidence to force choke in mantis there is not a single screenshot showing as low ticks as are now the norm.
    Then there is Mantis 0008036 which just states that the ticks are not reduced by resitances, but no evidence at all is there that says its should. But a patch is pushed trough really fast.
    This last minute patch made force choke pretty much useless in pvp now while it was the way to go on live vs PSG users.
    Now force choke is the only dot in the game that suffers full reduction from psg's/armor.
    Also choke along with other force attacks was affected by force shield while normal saber strikes and attacks from casual weapons were not , so why should a PSG block any of these ?

Please dont get me wrong, i really appreciate all the hard work you put into this and i would like to thank you for it .
    Last edited by Getoc; 04-27-2019 at 06:05 PM.
    IGN: Gettoc / Yah / Tennah / Sharres

Member of the <LIVE> family

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Getoc View Post
    Hello,

on Mantis 0006748 there is several evidence from live that force choke from powers completly ignores PSG's , on the initial damage and on the ticks. Also there is several evidence that damage done by choke to a TKM/BH using a PSG is around 150-300 standing and up to
    600 per tick while KD'ed. Screenshots there also show an equipped PSG and in the combat log its ignored , there is no reduction at all.
    All was fine on Prime until it was taken down 2 hours before bas was taken down. After Prime was up again force choke suffered not only full psg reduction on the inital hit but also on all ticks making it pretty much useless in pvp vs a psg. We now talk ticks of 50 damage against a standing
    target / 5 pulses makes 250 damage while the attack costs 400 force . So the force costs is now higher then the damage dealt.
    In all the evidence to force choke in mantis there is not a single screenshot showing as low ticks as are now the norm.
    Then there is Mantis 0008036 which just states that the ticks are not reduced by resitances, but no evidence at all is there that says its should. But a patch is pushed trough really fast.
    This last minute patch made force choke pretty much useless in pvp now while it was the way to go on live vs PSG users.
    Now force choke is the only dot in the game that suffers full reduction from psg's/armor.
    Also choke along with other force attacks was affected by force shield while normal saber strikes and attacks from casual weapons were not , so why should a PSG block any of these ?

Please dont get me wrong, i really appreciate all the hard work you put into this and i would like to thank you for it .
    This is not the place for that discussion.
    Farelli
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to Report Bugs | How to Search Bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Guess it’s about time to unbox my desktop and get it going again so I can play. It still amazes me the dedication that so many people have put into this project. You guys and gals all rock!
    KroniK
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

KroniK@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
    Helpful Links of SWGEmu!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by KroniK View Post
    Guess it’s about time to unbox my desktop and get it going again so I can play. It still amazes me the dedication that so many people have put into this project. You guys and gals all rock!
    Holy ****, its Kronik! Good to see you my friend.

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Stranger **** can happen lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Hey man, I’m still lurking in the shadows. Good to see ya too.
    KroniK
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

KroniK@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
    Helpful Links of SWGEmu!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Accolades and thanks to everyone on Staff for you dedication and work, whether you've been involved a year or since the days I was around before moving overseas.

So much has happened in our lives (I've moved Continents twice!!) and yet you've stayed committed to the dream and the mission.

To see 99.9% or whatever it is of the ground game finished makes me so grateful to all of you.

My only regret is that Xavia (Tanya) isn't here to see what's been accomplished.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    Publish 10: The Rise of Galaxies

4/27/2019
    The SWGEmu Development Division

Publish 10: The Rise of Galaxies

[*]Fixed Armor Condition Decay Rate to better reflect live

wuttt

Quality Assurance
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by inimical View Post
    wuttt
    Publish 9 was 10%
    Publish 10 is 20%

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastburn View Post
    Publish 9 was 10%
    Publish 10 is 20%
    so you are saying its going to decay 20% faster?

Quality Assurance
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    That's the decay rate as it is in the Publishes, another way to look at it is that armor was decaying half as fast in last publish than this one.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Going from 10% to 20% means it will decay 100% faster.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I love it so much, this game was my life for years! I cant play any MMO without comparing it to this game. I am so Happy to see that I am not the only one who still has love for this game.

Play Stats
    373h last 30d
    Thanks !!
    https://tinyurl.com/4mbn92a3
    DROP /way corellia -454, 0, -5454
    Paintings Guide - POI Badge Guide

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Finallllly! 😛 Gj !

Thread Information