Closed Thread

Thread: TC Prime Post-Mortem

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    261h last 30d
    Like everyone, first iteration was very laggy at AH, but not when first started in Eisley with all the folks there. After arriving in AH group/private chats for me lagged from 5-8mins. Had a case of sudden death when the lag caught up. Took about 15-20mins to clone. Cloned to 0,0 and attempted to drive to Espa and catch a flight to AH. Rubberbanded several times from 1000-1500m. Finally made it to Espa and got a flight to Bestine to drive down to AH. Still a bit laggy tho. Ended up driving to -300 -5600 (coords for the Krayt arena). Then server rebooted.

On the reboot, took about 3mins to login, but once logged in, the rest of the event ran very smoothly for me. Was able to put on a secondary toon in NIKA, and just had him dancing away with his droid out playing effect and music as well. From that point on, things went smooth until the “Cleanse of Theed” occurred. Only issue there was it took 3-5mins to clone then i ran as far and fast as i could away from the last “surprise”.

Was a great night, re-met a friend from 15years ago, XvT WOW days, awesome! Thanks for setting up!
    Nika Marketplace, Naboo 5915, 5915
    Dropoff 5900, 5858 Nika Resource Vndr
    Forum
    Discord

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Walking carpet;1580478]Salute him on behalf of NRN

when JTL hits us I want to start Weeks of War again im sure we can make this work
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic167844_1.gif
    - - - - - - - -= www.nrnr.org =- - - - - - - -

Play Stats
    261h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking carpet View Post
    Walking carpet;1580478]Salute him on behalf of NRN

when JTL hits us I want to start Weeks of War again im sure we can make this work
    That would be interesting, but not sure I can commit to a week now that i have a family, lol. Was this done on SWG during JTL?
    Nika Marketplace, Naboo 5915, 5915
    Dropoff 5900, 5858 Nika Resource Vndr
    Forum
    Discord

Closed Thread

Thread Information