+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 88 of 88

Thread: [SWGEmu Event] TC:Prime - Publish 10 Stress Test Event - April 13, 2019

  1. #76
    Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    A Moonlit Grove....
    Posts
    6,478
    YES! Great job all the way around and good fun. I feel like I was living inside a fireball for alot of the time. The pic below sums it up. hehehe.

    I could hear the Tubthumper song in the background of my skull..................."I get knocked down, but I get up again!"

    Community Relations

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

    SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

  2. #77
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    117
    Damn I wanted to be on but family vacation was planned months ago.
    Glad everything seemed to work out.

    Great job devs it is truly appreciated.

  3. #78
    Junior Member CanderousOrdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Eisley
    Posts
    138
    There's no words to express my happiness when the server TEF came and everyone went red <3 I love you all
    Hakry 4 lead EC
    Dropoff vendor V'alor Bay Corellia
    5027 -746

  4. #79
    SWGEmu Admin Lolindir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    10,897
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
    YES! Great job all the way around and good fun. I feel like I was living inside a fireball for alot of the time. The pic below sums it up. hehehe.

    I could hear the Tubthumper song in the background of my skull..................."I get knocked down, but I get up again!"
    Where did you hide? Didn't see you!
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

  5. #80
    Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    A Moonlit Grove....
    Posts
    6,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    Where did you hide? Didn't see you!
    I don't have a staff toon...I walk behind the roads. I live in the shadows. It is through the shadows that I see the light. My fire is bright, but burns always at a distance. You see me, and understand not that I am near.

    We are the rangers. We are many, but unseen.
    Community Relations

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

    SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

  6. #81
    Junior Member chasey lain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    71
    Well done guys!

    Missed out on the TEF part. Everyone was raving about how much fun it was... Would be a dream to spur on pvp again.
    Chasey- Lain == Stormy- Daniels == Mia- Khalifa == Jenna- Jameson == Paris- Hilton == -HE MAN- == Hart Breaker
    Harts Vendor in IO - Tat -1852 -6591

  7. #82
    Addicted Walking carpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Quebec Canada
    Posts
    2,565
    My kimo is the same size the 1 km away monster is , I want 1 lol
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic167844_1.gif
    - - - - - - - -= www.nrnr.org =- - - - - - - -

  8. #83
    Quality Assurance
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dantooine
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking carpet View Post
    My kimo is the same size the 1 km away monster is , I want 1 lol
    He is a very special kind of Krayt haha
    Hakry
    Quality Assurance

    Hakry@SWGEmu.com | Code Commits
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

  9. #84
    SWGEmu Admin Lolindir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    10,897
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
    I don't have a staff toon...I walk behind the roads. I live in the shadows. It is through the shadows that I see the light. My fire is bright, but burns always at a distance. You see me, and understand not that I am near.

    We are the rangers. We are many, but unseen.
    You sound like the rangers from Babylon 5. You know that's the wrong universe, right? :P
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

  10. #85
    H'ooookay...

    This was, easily, the longest Livestream I've ever done, clocking in around 6 1/2 hours. I know full-time streamers go for much longer on a regular basis, but I am not a full-time streamer and this was a lot for me. Apparently it was a lot for Twitch/YouTube's export system too, because I've never had to jump through so many hoops to get it to export properly. I had to split it into multiple smaller parts and even cut a chunk out where I streamed 9 simultaneous logins (it seemed to cause weird playback issues).

    I don't know how many people are interested in re-watching an entire 6 1/2-hour event... but I know there are some of you out there... so here ya go:



    Part 1 - Pushing the Server to its Limit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGIo0Wrnp5A


    Part 2 - Intermission:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6szchxVT-k



    Part 3 - The Event Continues:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYMmu3OKhU



    Part 4 - The Conclusion:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xZ8IYelse0




    I *WILL* be making a more cinematic video using clips from the stream synced to music... but it's going to take me quite a while due to irl responsibilities and the sheer amount of footage I'm going to have to go through. You can expect it... soon(tm)... except not really. More like NotSoon(tm)... or MuchLater(tm).

    Anyway, thanks again to the devs for putting this together. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to more events in the future!

  11. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA/UK
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyus1 View Post
    H'ooookay...

    This was, easily, the longest Livestream I've ever done, clocking in around 6 1/2 hours. I know full-time streamers go for much longer on a regular basis, but I am not a full-time streamer and this was a lot for me. Apparently it was a lot for Twitch/YouTube's export system too, because I've never had to jump through so many hoops to get it to export properly. I had to split it into multiple smaller parts and even cut a chunk out where I streamed 9 simultaneous logins (it seemed to cause weird playback issues).

    I don't know how many people are interested in re-watching an entire 6 1/2-hour event... but I know there are some of you out there... so here ya go:



    Part 1 - Pushing the Server to its Limit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGIo0Wrnp5A


    Part 2 - Intermission:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6szchxVT-k



    Part 3 - The Event Continues:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYMmu3OKhU



    Part 4 - The Conclusion:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xZ8IYelse0




    I *WILL* be making a more cinematic video using clips from the stream synced to music... but it's going to take me quite a while due to irl responsibilities and the sheer amount of footage I'm going to have to go through. You can expect it... soon(tm)... except not really. More like NotSoon(tm)... or MuchLater(tm).

    Anyway, thanks again to the devs for putting this together. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to more events in the future!
    Slicing your videos is a good place to shine, you can take out all of the waiting and cut to the action. Of course to edit on a 6.5 hour scale you might spend 12 hours editing. IDK maybe the improved quality will be worth it.. I like your "reasons to Join SWG" commentary keep up the good work.

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by futuramaman View Post
    Of course to edit on a 6.5 hour scale you might spend 12 hours editing.
    You have no idea... lol. I'm not a professional, so it'll probably take me more.

    Quote Originally Posted by futuramaman View Post
    I like your "reasons to Join SWG" commentary keep up the good work.
    Thanks =D

  13. #88
    Addicted Yhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fringe of reality
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    You sound like the rangers from Babylon 5. You know that's the wrong universe, right? :P
    BigEvil is older than B5 universe. Star Wars is from a long time ago and LotR is a lie.
    Star Wars and US Army are the only valid Rangers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts