+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monthly NIKA I Spy Contest

OP has been updated with more precise info so check it out.

Treasure hunters have until the end of December to find the item for the current prize! Once Jan 1 rolls around, the prize total will be reset to 100k, rolling over each month in 2020.

Prize has been rolled over to 900k for Dec!

Come and get it!

Happy Holidays!
    The NIKA Marketplace
    Drop-off 6151, 6288
    Discord Listing
    Forum Listing

NIKA I Spy is open for January 2020, prize money is 100k. Be the first in 2020 to win! Come and take a look around, youll at least enjoy the decor

Caio!
    The NIKA Marketplace
    Drop-off 6151, 6288
    Discord Listing
    Forum Listing

January prize has been won, congrats to Weiners! Your name will be added to the plaque in city hall and we can coord for meeting to collect your reward.

Item will be re-located at the beginning of Feb for the next chance at the NIKA I Spy prize!

Thx for playing and hope you enjoyed exploring NIKA!
    The NIKA Marketplace
    Drop-off 6151, 6288
    Discord Listing
    Forum Listing

I just wished to give this post a bump. With the right attitude, it is a fun diversion from other aspects of SWG.

I meandered through NIKA for an hour or so. At first I was intensely examining everything to find THE item.
    Somewhere along the way, I relaxed and began to simply enjoy the creativity and attention to detail throughout the town.

Heck, I even laughed aloud in RL while purchasing bath water.
    The public spaces include much more than vendors. The droid factory and swanky hotel were my favorites.
    Highly recommended, even when not winning the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDork View Post
    I just wished to give this post a bump. With the right attitude, it is a fun diversion from other aspects of SWG.

I meandered through NIKA for an hour or so. At first I was intensely examining everything to find THE item.
    Somewhere along the way, I relaxed and began to simply enjoy the creativity and attention to detail throughout the town.

The public spaces include much more than vendors. The droid factory and swanky hotel were my favorites.
    Thx for the compliment and GL with your search! Glad you found it enjoyable

Dont forget to PM me if/when you find it
    The NIKA Marketplace
    Drop-off 6151, 6288
    Discord Listing
    Forum Listing

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDork View Post

Another happy customer!!!

Not sure if this is still going on but I spent some time looking around your city and drinking bath water.
    Slightly confused by what you mean by "namesake item" and gave up looking but I really enjoyed how well the place is decorated.

Love those vendor names, Secu Reety, Jai ller hahaha

This thread reminds me of a similar event back in the early days of swg. Didn't Tiggs or some other community person run an I spy contest where you had to find the location where a screenshot was taken?

im glad you enjoyed your time in the city. weve got a few more building on the up and up. Ill post something when they are ready for public viewing.

have a great day!!
    The NIKA Marketplace
    Drop-off 6151, 6288
    Discord Listing
    Forum Listing

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information