Thread: Death and Taxes...

Threaded View

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    While we are grateful for the sudden influx of donations, I feel like i need say that this thread wasn't posted with that intent at all. Oru and the rest of the staff just wanted to keep the community in the loop. Yes we had some trouble with Hungarian tax authorities, yes we did have some unexpected expenses, but it was all covered and we're moving forward. I think LK said it best:

On a more personal note, your concern, your dedication as well as your donations are humbling and deeply appreciated.

Thank you for being awesome.
    Even though you like to Troll us on the forums most of the time Vlada, I think the donations are coming in because everyone would miss it haha.

To Oru.......**** happens man, I don't think anyone who has ever invested their time either helping or playing or even doing both on this project would be upset at you not being a master at Hungarian/US/EU taxation. While the staff is not asking for players to donate more I believe most will when they have the money. If you are still here either staff side or player side this game is probably one of the biggest passions you've had in your life time. While I was just a teenager when this game was live, I am now in my 30's being able to play it all again. No game has ever come close to this date at being as diverse in things you can do as SWG was.

If there is any future cost related issues with this project my personal opinion is bring them out to the community right away. I believe most of us that are still around now will do what ever we can to help keep this up and running.

Thank You to the founders, the current and retired staff for allowing us all to continue playing such an amazing game!
    Last edited by Asifab19; 01-04-2019 at 08:01 AM.

TRADE Mall Tat /way 2194 -4573 [B]
    Vendor FiveOfFirst - Mini Suits

Thread Information