Thread: [SWGEmu Event] Nova Under Siege - Friday October 19, 2018

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by algebuckina View Post
    I gave you a legit answer. But it seems as if you ignored it to attack user. Who is a legit pvper. So I shall return that favour. Hitting the k key and removing knight would have fixed your problem. Which I suggest you should do. I for one have been clone camped while at war with a guild, more than once. I didn't come complain on the forums. I said lol in spacial and alted. From what I see you take the game way too seriously. Keep to pve imo. You seem too easily offended by pvp and take everything personally. If you wish to prove me wrong guild war <MTG>. I am one person, surely the largest rebel guild will find me no problem. And might harden some skins to corpse screenshots.
    dont worry Alger i never expected you to understand what a true international gaming club is like and yes we are PvP champions in space (with proofs) and will show it once we have ships to fly and well do it the right way. and no im not easily offended i just want a healthy playing environment for all, and I know many rebels that suffered the same faith at this event but remain silent well im here to put a voice on there thoughts. I even had a long chat with -Revan that also disapprove what Wraken did and i have screenshot of the conversation , its these litle things that killed pvp before and that are killing it again.
    NOTE: I think being able to have a guild on a server should be seen a privilege given by server owners and guild leader should set examples to there crews , Wraken is a guild leader that is not showing the right example, by lying out loud even doh we see him clearly on the pictures.
    Last edited by Walking carpet; 10-21-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic167844_1.gif
    - - - - - - - -= www.nrnr.org =- - - - - - - -

Thread Information