+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Basilisk Maintenance - October 19th 2018

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Misk Brebran View Post
    Thx Mob great (yes and somber) vid! I see you Kaadara SWIPErs out there! Come visit NIKA more often, its a fun place to play!!!

I have other questions, since this post should be more about funding than the bickering its caused (eye on the prize ladies and gentlemen).

Is SWGEmu set up as a non-profit organization (501c3 per us tax code) or is it possible to do so?

Next, to what extent is the emu allowed to collect funds (i.e. Ad based support, GoFundMe, etc)? I noticed it said non-profit on the paypal page.

Last, are there any emu members who can provide services the group instead of having to pay each month for them (lawyers, accountants, etc)?

I hope we can all come up with some creative solutions to the problem maybe to help with it on a long term basis. We do have a great think tank here so we should use it.

Gotta go order pizza now. Thanks!!

Caio!!
    As Misk stated- it may be worth checking into what skills / credentials our player base has in the realm of lawyers, accountants, etc.

In the last financial report https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207044 those fees represented about 20% of the costs at $7200. Surely we have some CPAs who perhaps could donate their time.
    Last edited by Kaolin; 10-21-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    Kaolin Aneban

Former Ahazi

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information