Thread: Basilisk Maintenance - October 19th 2018

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Looks like we're live!

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I plan to write up a bit about what we achieved today but we hit many of the goals I had for this window and I am confident this has progressed us to the next level of making things easier to maintain and optimize.

That said I'm burnt out, been smashing at the keyboard since 2:30 am Eastern Time, slept 4 hours.. so yea.. maybe not tonight.

If you find issues please be gentle and careful in your analysis, I have zero reasons to believe we lost anything and the code base is basically the same short of a handful of little things that allowed us to test quicker today.
    LordKator
    Developer

lordkator@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkator View Post
    I plan to write up a bit about what we achieved today but we hit many of the goals I had for this window and I am confident this has progressed us to the next level of making things easier to maintain and optimize.

That said I'm burnt out, been smashing at the keyboard since 2:30 am Eastern Time, slept 4 hours.. so yea.. maybe not tonight.

If you find issues please be gentle and careful in your analysis, I have zero reasons to believe we lost anything and the code base is basically the same short of a handful of little things that allowed us to test quicker today.
    Great work, Lordkator. I did a quick check of my vendors, houses, datapad, inventory, etc, and I see nothing out of the ordinary. Not sure that helps you at all, but hey, there it is!
    Dropoff Vendor: Right next to SCM outside Coronet /way 587 -5372

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thanks for the hard work!
    Drop off vendor is outside of Eisley called Doodies Commodities at 2495 -5032

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive

You are awesome sir, go get some rest, we will be ok

Play Stats
    410h last 30d

Thanks !!!!!!!
    https://tinyurl.com/4mbn92a3
    DROP /way corellia -454, 0, -5454
    Paintings Guide - POI Badge Guide

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well done.
    Outdated, from Basilisk
    PUPs You Need: Corellia at SCM 649, -5319
    PUPs You Need II: Tatooine at SEM 3527, -5585

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks for your hard work lordkator
    Chef:Food and Drinks / Bio-Engineer:Pets, Foods, StimPacks, VitalityPacks // Vendors @ -IO- Imperial Outpost Tatooine:/way -1924 -6596 Santee's Place

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Very good Work!
    Thank you very much!
    Deep bow
    NGE - never forget - never forgive!
    from Bria: Snake & Wellwood

Veteran
    Play Stats
    161h last 30d
    I know the idea would never fly but $5.00/month to keep your Jedi would fund this thing forever.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    This server is for us all to try and finish this game so you can have a server to play, hopefully with me far away from here.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lets get into a habit of donating monthly not just when a push is made when the projects struggled after months of low funding !!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Truuu, I set a monthly donation up ya'll should do the same if you can afford it.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yup, it's super easy to do. Set it and forget it. If you play regularly then treat it line any other subscription-based game!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information