+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Basilisk Maintenance - October 19th 2018

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah, Lucas Film just shut down the Apeiron Project. I know, a bit of a different situation but still.

Just getting the word circulating is a good start. Look what can be done with just one rallying call: $6k !!! I think everybody, past or present, would love to see this thing taken over the finish line.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Maybe say if goal is reached then at the designated time the odds on a legendary or exceptional ( whatever you want to do ) will be increased for a X amount of time. I know Ill be there and nothing is given away and finally everyone has the same chance. Its Win, Win, Win. That is if its easy to do

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissodeath View Post
    Maybe say if goal is reached then at the designated time the odds on a legendary or exceptional ( whatever you want to do ) will be increased for a X amount of time. I know Ill be there and nothing is given away and finally everyone has the same chance. Its Win, Win, Win. That is if its easy to do
    The server have enough legendary items with ADKs, do we really need more of them?
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    The server have enough legendary items with ADKs, do we really need more of them?

DO YOU SEE HOT PANTS YET?

YES WE NEED MORE LEGENDARY ITEMS DAG NAMIT!

/way -200 -5678 The Mall
    Current Stock

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I just knew you would jump in here! exceptionals and legendaries are an obsession you have

(and keeping lists and statistics!!!!)
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    I just knew you would jump in here! exceptionals and legendaries are an obsession you have

(and keeping lists and statistics!!!!)
    Veplo is doing us all a favor by keeping does exceptionals and legendaries off of streets :P :P
    Chef:Food and Drinks / Bio-Engineer:Pets, Foods, StimPacks, VitalityPacks // Vendors @ -IO- Imperial Outpost Tatooine:/way -1924 -6596 Santee's Place

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbab View Post
    Veplo is doing us all a favor by keeping does exceptionals and legendaries off of streets :P :P
    But he's no bunny...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is there any steps needed to protect vendor stocks etc? I recently started DE and for several weeks have been making factory runs of subs and frames to keep me stocked for future orders so have around 500 crates stored on a vendor. P.S Just noticed the request for donations, I have been away from the server for some time and recently have started here again but must admit I hadn't donated, have dropped $25 to the cause and will continue to donate on a regular basis.
    Last edited by erminator; 10-18-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: aditional info

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by erminator View Post
    Is there any steps needed to protect vendor stocks etc? I recently started DE and for several weeks have been making factory runs of subs and frames to keep me stocked for future orders so have around 500 crates stored on a vendor.
    This is a good question. Are there any precautions we should make prior to the maintenance?

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nothing anyone should need to do. We'll be doing a backup prior to the database update, so if there's any issues after it comes back up we'll revert back to the old version.
    Miztah
    Developer

miztah@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztah View Post
    Nothing anyone should need to do. We'll be doing a backup prior to the database update, so if there's any issues after it comes back up we'll revert back to the old version.
    Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Play Stats
    43h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    It is. We reached out and Mobyus1 delivered big time.
    The hero you deserve!
    Discord: Kurgol#2337 | GitHub

Play Stats
    Inactive
    SWG was my first mmo. Heck I didn't even play pre CU I played post NGE. I only discovered this after trying to scratch my mmo itch for years after SWG died. I've found a love for both versions of the game. I have always loved Bas and its community. I really have to thank Mobyus not only for great content but for the video letting everyone know about the financial situation. I would have never known otherwise. I tossed in a couple bucks and ill most likely set up a monthly donation. Just like a sub right? Anyways keep up the good work guys.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    On a related note, will the in game timers be running while the servers are offline? Do I need to put extra creds in my harvesters before we go offline? Sounds like a dumb question, but used to play BDO and all the timers ran while the servers were offline.

Developer
    Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwoung View Post
    On a related note, will the in game timers be running while the servers are offline? Do I need to put extra creds in my harvesters before we go offline? Sounds like a dumb question, but used to play BDO and all the timers ran while the servers were offline.
    Yes as far as I know all the in game timers are based of the the actual time (/earth) so I would account for the downtime.
    Hakry
    Developer

Hakry@SWGEmu.com | Code Commits
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information