+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: The DECONATRIX decorating contest with 70 million credits to award!

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Astin View Post
    I'd like to decorate a small house for Veplo's other interests. Somewhere away from normal traffic or with sound proofing.

    If you want me to work on something different, that's cool too :P

    Skruff
    Ok added to admin on a building sent you a waypoint on Skruff

  2. #17
    Still a lot of time to get in on this odds are good with five competing....

  3. #18

    Decorating Contest

    Hi, can you include Theedo in this please - I'd really like to have a go!

    Many thanks

  4. #19
    Would like to join on my artisan character! Name is Cails

    Thanks!

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Theedo View Post
    Hi, can you include Theedo in this please - I'd really like to have a go!

    Many thanks
    Sent you in game mail from kraften good luck....

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x3d View Post
    Would like to join on my artisan character! Name is Cails

    Thanks!
    Sent you in game mail from kraften good luck....

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Astin View Post
    I'd like to decorate a small house for Veplo's other interests. Somewhere away from normal traffic or with sound proofing.

    If you want me to work on something different, that's cool too :P

    Skruff


    Have a cantina just open up....

  8. #23
    Dedicated Tyrson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    887
    I posted the poll for the "The People's Choice" award category (10M in prizes): https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211333

    /way -200 -5678 The Mall
    Current Stock

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts