Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Results 106 to 113 of 113

Thread: Doug Rush, Scurby 1961-2018

  1. #106
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    134
    Can I have Scurby's stuff?

  2. #107
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Around de the World: European times currently
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedge15 View Post
    That one was awesome.
    That one just made my day! :P
    Ingame: Enmor\ Endore\ Hatchi\ Atlante
    FLOrian, Fanfar: Dantooine.

  3. #108
    QA Leader Scurby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by navaho View Post
    Can I have Scurby's stuff?
    I don't have any stuff.
    Scurby
    QA Leader

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Live Support | Mantis (Bug Tracker)
    scurby@swgemu.com | Gerrit | Jenkins

  4. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Scurby View Post
    I don't have any stuff.
    So, I'll take that as a yes?

  5. #110
    Junior Member Thrax989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    CA,San Francisco
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    That is not how you go about it.
    You guys should consider working things out, we all want to get to 1.0 every little bit of help counts towards that goal. These projects go on for a long time, there will always be some type of mistake that happens, it's getting through those mistakes and working together that ultimately gets the job done. You guys have done a lot for the project and always have patch notes, mantis, forum, moderation, testing test server ect ect, too bad you guys couldn't work on your differences together an move forward for the projects sake.

  6. #111
    The Vlada Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Elephant Graveyard
    Posts
    33,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrax989 View Post
    You guys should consider working things out, we all want to get to 1.0 every little bit of help counts towards that goal. These projects go on for a long time, there will always be some type of mistake that happens, it's getting through those mistakes and working together that ultimately gets the job done. You guys have done a lot for the project and always have patch notes, mantis, forum, moderation, testing test server ect ect, too bad you guys couldn't work on your differences together an move forward for the projects sake.
    Please don't use words like working together, work on our differences, move forward or for projects sake. It doesn't suit you.

    The Vlada


    vlada@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.
    Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs | How to Report a bug

  7. #112
    Junior Member Thrax989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    CA,San Francisco
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Please don't use words like working together, work on our differences, move forward or for projects sake. It doesn't suit you.
    I'm well aware, Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Turn a new leaf it will do you some good.

  8. #113
    The Vlada Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Elephant Graveyard
    Posts
    33,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrax989 View Post
    I'm well aware, Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Turn a new leaf it will do you some good.
    Lets start by closing this thread.

    P.S. It was fun while it lasted.

    The Vlada


    vlada@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.
    Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs | How to Report a bug

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts