Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Test Center: TC-Prime

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Also... no frogs on TC Prime. That would defeat the purpose...
    Scurby
    QA Leader

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Live Support | Mantis (Bug Tracker)
    scurby@swgemu.com | Gerrit | Jenkins

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scurby View Post
    I ask you once. Trust what I do. I will do what i do regardless.... yes?
    You chiming in was all I needed, man.

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I might bust my laptop out and run my doc/ent outta a cantina or sumpin....serious macro to build for both but would provide one outlet i suppose. Have to mega stock up on boofs. hehe.
    Retired Community Relations

Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    12h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scurby View Post
    Also... no frogs on TC Prime. That would defeat the purpose...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    my only thought on the frogs on prime was maybe testing a heavy load on something specific before it is pushed to bas can be done a week before or so just a thought nothing more

Play Stats
    Inactive
    All I can say is thanks for the excellent job you folks do , to the rest of the peeps , remember its here and working , Thanks guys

-= TKM, Master Swords, Master Fencer =-

"Retired" SWGEmu Staff risenangel's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oojzero View Post
    when it comes to buffs, the real answer here is what scurby said: no character builder terminals. You have two options:
    a) Make your own doc alt and ent alt on Basilisk. This option isn't necessarily a bad idea to start with, it allows you to be free from being reliant on buffbots for what you want to do. You have ten character slots for testing for this reason. We want people to try as many professions as they can. It helps find issues.
    b) make friends with someone that has them and ask them to log them in to TC Prime. Its an MMO. You're supposed to make friends with others. Most people on the team would argue that the people you meet are the entire point for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Agelk View Post
    my only thought on the frogs on prime was maybe testing a heavy load on something specific before it is pushed to bas can be done a week before or so just a thought nothing more
    When it comes to mass testing and getting people to pile on and do things for testing in large numbers, we have in the past simply made an event out of it and asked people to pile onto nova. TC Prime can serve a similar purpose in the future, as LordKator's original post mentions.
    Kyada <BoS>
    Everything I ever did was about pushing the project forward.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have 2 Ents for simultaneous buffing I'd be happy to run from my laptop. They don't have the tapes for +125% but I've tweaked their HAMs so they do fast 2 minute buffs.

But we're really going to need to have a Doc buff. No one is going to want to log in to do missions and run all over the place trying to find a buff. It's fine to say make your own on Bas but unless you're rolling in a lot of credits and/or a LOT of free time, buying the buff packs or harvesting all the high quality resources to make the buff packs is going to filter out a lot of players.

Regarding testing, I myself don't have a lot of free time to play on Bas as it is but if there could easy access to a list of what to concentrate testing on, I'd be happy to help as much as I can. I think for many the idea of doing things twice is what's keeping folks off Nova. HOWEVER, the fact that on Prime we now have our toons at nearly the same level as on Bas makes a HUGE difference!

Regards,

Xir

EDIT:

I just saw RisenAngel's post to TheMadCow about how to help test and where to look for what to test. As well as the big fat sticky... So on that topic, neVERmind. ; )
    Last edited by xirad; 12-31-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Like, was some one actually sneaking into peeps houses and going through their underwear drawers!!!!

This is soo funny I'm killing myself here... ooooh man life never ceases to amaze me..

Can I volunteer myself as SWGEmu security member?

I'd love to break a few heads with a big hammer (it would have to be a 50 mill credit hammer for this job) for snooping through underwear drawers...
    Last edited by stevengw; 01-07-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just got back to this server after visiting other places, so did not know what was happening here. As my time is limited when playing, doubtful I'll be going to TC: Prime.
    Last edited by Leylyah; 03-19-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Play Stats
    1074h last 30d
    I cannot login on TC-prime. Known issue or it's just me?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It should be back now.

Someone took out cash from the bluefrog 68321 times in a very short time and It caused the server to crash.

To stop anyone to get ideas, the account that did this, is no longer a part of this community. We have tools in place that tracks stuff like this.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    14h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    It should be back now.

Someone took out cash from the bluefrog 68321 times in a very short time and It caused the server to crash.

To stop anyone to get ideas, the account that did this, is no longer a part of this community. We have tools in place that tracks stuff like this.
    cant understand people doing stupid things like that
    good catch staff
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic167844_1.gif
    - - - - - - - -= www.nrnr.org =- - - - - - - -

Closed Thread

Thread Information