Thread: New Test Center: TC-Prime

Threaded View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have 2 Ents for simultaneous buffing I'd be happy to run from my laptop. They don't have the tapes for +125% but I've tweaked their HAMs so they do fast 2 minute buffs.

But we're really going to need to have a Doc buff. No one is going to want to log in to do missions and run all over the place trying to find a buff. It's fine to say make your own on Bas but unless you're rolling in a lot of credits and/or a LOT of free time, buying the buff packs or harvesting all the high quality resources to make the buff packs is going to filter out a lot of players.

Regarding testing, I myself don't have a lot of free time to play on Bas as it is but if there could easy access to a list of what to concentrate testing on, I'd be happy to help as much as I can. I think for many the idea of doing things twice is what's keeping folks off Nova. HOWEVER, the fact that on Prime we now have our toons at nearly the same level as on Bas makes a HUGE difference!

Regards,

Xir

EDIT:

I just saw RisenAngel's post to TheMadCow about how to help test and where to look for what to test. As well as the big fat sticky... So on that topic, neVERmind. ; )
    Last edited by xirad; 12-31-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information