Closed Thread

Thread: New Test Center: TC-Prime

Hybrid View

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    There are no admins besides like, scurby, on this server, right?

Not a fan of having a certain QA member be able to snoop through houses and what not
    I was fired, so you don't have to worry 'bout me lol

Although anyone who knows me , knows that I barely ever used ANY admin commands, much less /snoop thru tester's houses. I would never, and never did, break 'Rule 1'.

Regardless, you don't have to worry period, cuz neither Farelli nor Hakry would ever abuse 'powers' either. And even if they did, Scurby & TA would notice immediately.

I suspect the actual ADMINS are: Scurby, TA, Lordkator, and maybe Sniffer. Otherwise, it's probably about the same QA/Dev delineations & perms as regular TC Nova (or maybe slightly reduced, cuz Basilisk effect --- And actually, come to think of it, since TC-Prime is essentially a 'mirror' of Basilisk, i'm guessing it also inherits the same Staff toon perms & titles as regular Basilisk) .

Scurby watches & controls everything, so the days of "corrupt" Staff are long gone.

----

On topic: I'm curious to know how Mantis Bug Tracker will be handled, for any bugs found on TC:Prime. Will testers know how to denote when they file? Will Scurby create a new filing catagory? Because as it stands now, most people file under 'SWGEMU: Basilisk' , even if the bug didn't actually occur there.
    Last edited by nee2earth; 12-18-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information