Closed Thread
Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk extended downtime 08/09/2017

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
    Literally look at the first post in this thread.
    I mean more updated information, do you find joy in picking on someone. I've read all the updates and posts, have you?
    In-game name: Michaela <FLO> Coleader

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCierra View Post
    I mean more updated information, do you find joy in picking on someone. I've read all the updates and posts, have you?
    The information was literally updated 3 hours ago. That is were they are posting ALL updates on the situation.

Drop the victim act it won't get you far. You asked for a update the is the most up to date post. I will even copy and paste it for you sense your too busy being a victim to read the latest update when you asked for it and were told exactly were it is.

Originally Posted by Miztah
    To clarify a bit, Basilisk was up but still in the process of validating the integrity of most of the database objects. The server is currently running through our backup HDD's, which is causing the server's loading to take a lot longer than it normally would on SSD's. We shut down the login server because any actions triggered on Bas will delay the database check, and it's going to take long enough as it is.

Originally Posted by Miztah
    The good news is, the server didn't explode using the recovered database. There's no current bad news, but as of right now, that's the only good news. We still have to verify that all of the objects in the database are actually valid and load properly, and it will take time. The possibility of a wipe still remains if we find too much corrupted data. Time will tell, but in the meantime you'll see Basilisk go online and offline multiple times, but you won't be able to access it. Those still connected will not be able to reconnect when they disconnect, and in the interest of getting this testing done as quickly as possible, they should disconnect on their own anyway.

Last edited by hybridtheory; 08-11-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Many thanks to all of the developers and staff for all of their hard work.
    It's really appreciated!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The information was literally updated 3 hours ago.

Drop the victim act it won't get you far. You asked for a update the is the most up to date post.
    I'm not playing the victim act at all, you are misreading me or my posting intentions. No, I didn't ask for an update I was responding to someone else's post.

I'm more than grateful to the emu staff for all the work they've done and are currently doing. I'm very patient and will continue to be for as long as needed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    As a new player to this game and server I have a biased opinion but I think this update will bring enough of a change in the game that starting fresh and seeing it as a whole new game will be positive for everyone. is gnna be really harsh for those who have built an Empire and put 1000s of hours into it, but hopefully they find some excitement in being a grunt once again. (and picking new names)

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm not playing the victim act at all, you are misreading me or my posting intentions. No, I didn't ask for an update I was responding to someone else's post.

I'm more than grateful to the emu staff for all the work they've done and are currently doing. I'm very patient and will continue to be for as long as needed.
    Hmmmm really not trying to be a victim at all?

We do not know anything yet, as the devs have not updated us yet. They are probably busy looking at the code and doing all they can at this point.
    Literally look at the first post in this thread.
    Get over yourself buttercup.

The information was literally updated 3 hours ago. That is were they are posting ALL updates on the situation.

Play Stats
    Inactive

I have no issues with myself, but apparently you do. I feel sorry for the fact that you can't understand my intentions.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't understand people who cling to the current db as if it were some kind of universal truth. This project is a "work in progress", there have been several wipes in the past and we KNOW that there will be wipes in the future. RELAX, it's all just zeros and ones...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by PanGalactic View Post
    I don't understand people who cling to the current db as if it were some kind of universal truth. This project is a "work in progress", there have been several wipes in the past and we KNOW that there will be wipes in the future. RELAX, it's all just zeros and ones...
    Chill out. We can all see you're desperate for a wipe. Just wait and see how it goes. No need to keep repeating yourself.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Man do you come across as a first class a$$ in a lot of your posts.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dova View Post
    Man do you come across as a first class a$$ is a lot of your posts.

You come across like a thin skinned person with weight problems and self esteem issues.
    Last edited by Vlada; 08-11-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I totally agree, I understood what you meant LadyCierra, this guy likes to give people a hard time, just read through some of his posts.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrabell View Post
    I totally agree, I understood what you meant LadyCierra, this guy likes to give people a hard time, just read through some of his posts.
    Thank you, I have read some of his posts.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Star Wars Galaxies: A community divided.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Circumventing the profanity filter is against the top....you r Lucky my I'm not a.moderator.....or I'd strike you down....or at least delete your savage post..clean it up in the future and ull do just fine in here

Closed Thread

Thread Information