Quote Originally Posted by hybridtheory View Post
Agreed

Maybe you start out with a combat toon and build up your crafter, then once you got your trade down and your buying and selling and wheeling and dealing your combat character might retire and follow her dream of dancing in the theed cantina in a all alien dance troop!

Just think of the possibility and the storys and experience your ent would have from her previous profession!
Yeah I have done that. My toon Jhonto on live mastered almost all of the professions over time. The problem is I have a plan, and that plan involves certain combinations of professions
Now I can execute that plan if I have enough characters, or I can try to enlist someone else to help me, but the problem is that I play at odd hours of the day due to my work
schedule, so I hope I get sufficient characters to play the game I want to play, rather than having to constantly drop and remaster the same professions again and again. I can live with
two toons but its going to be very inconvenient to me generally speaking. We shall see if a wipe is even necessary, and then no doubt have this exact same combination when
Suncrusher comes live :P