Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Publish 9: Secrets of the Force, Redux

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    I would file a report if I could, but I have been prohibited from contributing from Mantis.
    I'll take care of the report & research.

You did well by at least making us aware thru your forum post.

--------

When did Pub 9 start for purposes of the village? (i.e. - what day will phase 2 start?)
    Already been asked & answered---> https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199167

Play Stats
    261h last 30d
    Thanks again. Got a chill loading into the 'vette. That was always my go-to when I was bored because v'room v'room potential.
    Manky Fundoshi
    Necesito Practicar
    Accepting Ranger Contracts

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Are critical assemblies in the game (from the LS crafting tool in phase 2)? They are supposed to do something better than amazing assemblies.

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Are critical assemblies in the game (from the LS crafting tool in phase 2)? They are supposed to do something better than amazing assemblies.
    No, they aren't supposed to do something better. Research before commenting.

https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...0070127174504/

Reward: A Lightsaber Crafting Toolkit with a “guaranteed critical assembly” (Amazing Success on assembly).
    https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...012/index.html

Appendix A – The Village Lightsaber crafting toolkit
    The Village crafting toolkit states that it gives critical assemblys or a Critical succes which is common talk for giving you the ability to break the ressouce cap. Wrong! It only give an Amazing succes on assembly which does nothing to your sabers stats. I have after reading some posts on the subject come to believe that a Critical succes is Dev-talk for an Amazing succes, since looking into the .tre files an Amazing succes is coded as a Critical succes and Dev Thunderheart have stated that a Critical succes happens with the same frequency as a Critical fail. And as we know an Amazing succes happens at the same frequency as a Critical fail. So is should be conclusive that a Critical succes is Dev-talk for an Amazing succes and the reports about busting the resouces caps are some kind of bug or unknown factor still unaccount for.
    Miztah
    Developer

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    miztah@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I went by what the guide said as you quoted above. I did not see the other answer that you found below. Do you know if wookiee jedi can wear wookiee gloves with their jedi robes? I couldn't find a definitive answer in the jedi forums. The long gloves *might* overlap the robes. (they can wear hoods and a belt 4 sure).

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I went by what the guide said as you quoted above. I did not see the other answer that you found below. Do you know if wookiee jedi can wear wookiee gloves with their jedi robes? I couldn't find a definitive answer in the jedi forums. The long gloves *might* overlap the robes. (they can wear hoods and a belt 4 sure).
    I'm pretty sure can wear the Wookiee Arm Wraps
    Watch out...Wookiees about!

Drop Vendor Tattooine 2980 -5742

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have done all the added quests to the game as well as the Nightsister and Singing Mtn. Clan themeparks. Some very well thought out entertaining linked quests for the themeparks with no problems there.

There were however some broken missions in the NPCs quests you added. They all had the same problem.

CX-425: (at the Yav Massai Temple). The last quest is incompleteable because there is no way to blow up the base. There appears to be a data terminal inside that should be clickable, but isn't. Perhaps you could enable it, or make it complete when you kill the mobs associated with it.

Lethin Bludder: (at the Talus Imp Outpost). You cant complete the 3rd Mission because you cant blow up the house (base). There appears to be a data terminal inside that should be clickable, but isn't. Perhaps you could enable it, or make it complete when you kill the mobs associated with it.

Venthan Chassu: Vereni Island, Cor). You cant blow up the house (base). There appears to be a data terminal inside that should be clickable, but isn't. Perhaps you could enable it, or make it complete when you kill the mobs associated with it.

Karrek Film (Vereni Island, hotel, Cor): Is a completeable quest that wasn't mentioned in the added quests (but maybe it was in a previous pub) for pub 9.

Many of the quests added focused on a story about the beserker virus. A hadfull you had to be reb, a handful you had to be imp. Few had item rewards. A survey suit with +2 survey from a survey quest. A stormtrooper armor with shoulderpad (unwearable). Some crappy stim B's and A's from the NS and SMC quests.
    Last edited by Poobacca; 08-27-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive

There were however some broken missions in the NPCs quests you added. They all had the same problem. There appears to be a data terminal inside that should be clickable, but isn't.
    I realize you can't search Mantis, but surely you can search the forums, no?

Regardless, it has already been addressed...

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199518

...and fixed on TCNova (pending server-restart and testing) .

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    How would that have helped you? These are different quests than the one mentioned that you linked.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    How would that have helped you? These are different quests than the one mentioned that you linked.
    Helped me?!

lol trying to help YOU. It's the exact same BUG that affects multiple different quests, already reported and addressed in multiple forum threads all over Basilisk section.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
    Helped me?!

lol trying to help YOU. It's the exact same BUG that affects multiple different quests, already reported and addressed in multiple forum threads all over Basilisk section.
    Wow......

What other quests has it affected? (besides the one linked)? I think I have completed all other quests... I know I completed Jabba's themepark, so perhaps its something that broke recently?
    Last edited by Poobacca; 08-27-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Wow......

perhaps its something that broke recently?
    I'm not smart enough to decipher whether you're simply trolling or utterly oblivious.

Since my faith in humanity hasn't diminished completely yet, i'll go with the latter.

The bug is new with Pub9.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you devs, testers and all the great human beings that made this new pub and the emu the best in the galaxy
    Special thanks to nee2earth for helping with the swg pet system, he and his team made sure the pets are so true to the original game.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Tested the bugged destroy house quests.

Venthan Chassu (Vereni Island): Still broken.

Lethan Bludder (Talus Imp Outpost): Fixed.

CX-425 (Massasi Temple): Still broken.
    Last edited by Poobacca; 08-29-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by setis View Post
    Special thanks to nee2earth for helping with the swg pet system, he and his team made sure the pets are so true to the original game.
    You're welcome, although technically i'm just a minor grunt amongst the major Team.

(The only team that's truly "mine" is the 100's of Nova alts i've created/deleted over the years and my multiple personalities that somehow keep my QA brain sane...sorta )

----------------

Tested the bugged destroy house quests.

Venthan Chassu (Vereni Island): Still broken.

Lethan Bludder (Talus Imp Outpost): Fixed.

CX-425 (Massasi Temple): Still broken.
    uhhh the fix not only isn't on Basilisk yet, but also hasn't even been server-restarted to TCNova yet.

---
    UPDATE: Nova restarted but unfortunately during my re-tests, the same issue persisted (so it'll have to be fixed again) .
    Last edited by nee2earth; 09-01-2017 at 01:00 AM. Reason: grateful for _____ , hyperlink for _____

Thread Information