Current Stock

Play Stats
    Inactive

/way -200 -5678 The Mall
    Current Stock

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by weedie View Post
    It was not an event hosted by SWGEmu staff. It was a player hosted event, and they requested EC support for silly stuff like player appearances and weird object spawns. It is not my job to police where the prizes go or their entrance criteria.
    Interesting , last I checked from doing past events you had to have the mayor approval to have a csr assisted event with props etc in someone elses city , unless you had mayor approval , and I know you didnt have that

Forum Name:
    Character Name that will be requesting the event:
    Guild (if applicable):
    Event Date (make sure this is at least one week in advance):
    Event Time (please give us a start time and general end time):
    Event Location(s):
    If in a city does the mayor give their approval? THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will this event be requiring staff buffs, razzes & heals?
    Last edited by Huntres; 07-28-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntres View Post
    Interesting , last I checked from doing past events you had to have the mayor approval to have a csr assisted event with props etc in someone elses city , unless you had mayor approval , and I know you didnt have that

Forum Name:
    Character Name that will be requesting the event:
    Guild (if applicable):
    Event Date (make sure this is at least one week in advance):
    Event Time (please give us a start time and general end time):
    Event Location(s):
    If in a city does the mayor give their approval? THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will this event be requiring staff buffs, razzes & heals?
    When I filled out the form, under "If in a city does the mayor give their approval?" I put n/a.

/way -200 -5678 The Mall
    Current Stock

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    ...I never expected this from you.
    Lol, I know you didn't expect it, Poo. But please just go complain more about multi-accounters in OMA then log your "wife's account" in to contest the Acklay.

Here's a quick factual reminder:
    Poo: active multi-accounter and Bas's top-complainer.
    Asterisk (current mayor of NCM): Multi-accounter and City-Treasury-Exploiter
    Drake: paid $1,000 US dollars to Sickology for that Legendary EE3 he has, as well as paid real money for fake credits (lol).
    Sickology: knew what was going to happen and helped us setup the entire NCM event from the beginning (thanks bud and thank you for the discord screenshots of the DWB panic this past week). It's a good thing you're DWB guild leader, or else they might have actually booted you this time.

Quote Originally Posted by shrmntank View Post
    North was turned into C-3PO and shimmied around pooping items out,
    It was pretty funny to watch.
    Hahahahaha this is an excellent and accurate account of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntres View Post
    Dear RL Gorax, last I checked you're not mayor. Go build your own mall, maybe it'll be as cool as mine one day. Great seeing you at the event though

Quote Originally Posted by Jeucy View Post
    Why is SWGemu staff supporting this event where people are getting banned from participating!
    LOL grasping for anything and everything, huh? Congrats on the 300k DWB stole out of the maintenance pool (lol you sure showed us). I'm glad it can suffice as payment for everything DWB has been through and has lost. Do you remember....... that time Norrth won? Post #4

Quote Originally Posted by weedie View Post
    It was not an event hosted by SWGEmu staff. It was a player hosted event, and they requested EC support for silly stuff like player appearances and weird object spawns. It is not my job to police where the prizes go or their entrance criteria.
    Weedie, thank you for taking this event on literally last minute. Amazing job with the spawns, deco and of course, turning me into C3PO. A very memorable last login session for me, thank you!
    Last edited by IpissXelence; 06-20-2019 at 09:13 PM.
    #ScorchedEarth2017

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Dear RL Gorax, last I checked you're not mayor. Go build your own mall, maybe it'll be as cool as mine one day. Great seeing you at the event though

All I do is feel sorry for you honestly, the mall that I ran for 6 months , NCM , was better then anything you had built up , and THAT is the reason your so salty towards me , your ego is going to prevent you from doing anything worthwhile in life , I promise you that .

Keep with the stupid insults , that truly is the only thing you're going to succeed at .

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrson View Post
    When I filled out the form, under "If in a city does the mayor give their approval?" I put n/a.

Im sure you did , however I wasnt asking you what you filled out Im asking Weedie why it was done in a city that a mayor didnt give his permission .
    Last edited by Lolindir; 07-28-2017 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Double post

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Reading these QQ's almost as fun as the party was! Thanks so much Norrth, Sweets, and of course Vep

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sickology: knew what was going to happen and helped us setup the entire NCM event from the beginning (thanks bud and thank you for the discord screenshots of the DWB panic this past week). It's a good thing you're DWB guild leader, or else they might have actually booted you this time.[/COLOR]

I helped set this event up?? LOL now if that were true im sure a SS would have been posted of some sort of convo about this... nice try bud

Play Stats
    Inactive
    People emotionally invested in a **** game that literally died over 5 years ago. I don't get it.
    Bostwain

Play Stats
    580h last 30d
    They took my droids, resources, wife and space children (also droids) I have nothing left in this galaxy!!!

But with that said, sadly the dream of droids and goods across the galaxy is over and i will reducing to one droid vendor for my specialized models. Offical location is yet to be determined but i will likely make it close to home. It was good for a while!
    Last edited by Vebroll; 08-07-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Thread Information