Thread: SWGEmu Publish 9 - "Secrets of the Force, Redux" loading screen competition

Threaded View

Play Stats
    33h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by vayman View Post
    @Divlas - These both look great! As a composition, the first one is stronger. I like the colors (red, amber, green themed) and the imagery supports your lore. On the second, I really like the concept of the old man faded over the text. It might compete too much with the left imagery.

The first is more about the fall of the Jedi, while the second speaks more about their return. So with the upcoming publish, the second supports the content more so. Maybe fade the old man more? Try to make him look even more mysterious by being less corporeal still.

Either are quite good and I look forward to seeing where you go with these ideas!
    thanks Vayman!
    Once again, I fully support the last version of your text.
    Im just failing to incorporate it into my versions of the loading screen. The text may still be slightly modify to fit perfectly with Rogue One novelization. /methink we need a reference to it.
    I love to make indirect reference to whats gonna happen next.

Im gonna try to make 2 more versions of the same loading screens, combining them. I really appreciate the feedback. I prefer colloborative works to competitive destruction.
    Whoever wins, the sooner more content is delivered into our game, this is our victory.

PS: I did like Vayman new colors for the loading screens, in fact i love it.
    My only problem with it is that atm is that it fits well only with my first loading screen.(with that one its great)
    Its the one vayman calls "Fall of the Jedi"

It does not do well with the one i'd call call "survival of the force"
    Problem: it kills the Old Man (as he normally appears in transparency, i must remove the transparency and then it creates unneeded problem reading the text)

We are saturday 9:39 am Western Europe Time. i'll have something for tonight.

Edit:
    @frightman:
    Welcome to the club.
    i spent many many hours on my loading screens and then I failed to post them. Googledrive only gave me links that are https. I thought this was the problem so I switched to imgurs.
    Last edited by divlas; 05-06-2017 at 07:45 AM.
    Enmor Solusar \ Hatchi Rejan on Finalizer Former toons on bas: Enmor/ Hatchi Atlante/ Wenmor/ Endore/ Shaamus/ Metroid.

Thread Information