+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 182

Thread: SWGEmu Publish 9 - "Secrets of the Force, Redux" loading screen competition

  1. #151
    SWGEmu Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    2,240
    Competition still open guys and gals. Be sure to get your submissions entered in before it is too late!!


    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    niffer@swgemu.com / Discord: Niffer#1797/ Discord: Niffer
    Live Support
    | mIRC Guide | Submit a ticket

  2. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,724
    Waiting for 1.0. One or Two characters. No multiple accounts. No ADK's.

  3. #153
    Junior Member LQUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    226
    Contest has been open for almost 3 months, when do we find out who won?

  4. #154
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Perception Purgatory
    Posts
    4,511
    Quote Originally Posted by LQUser View Post
    Contest has been open for almost 3 months, when do we find out who won?
    From the OP ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post

    Winner(s) will be announced same time Publish 9 is announced. Probably.


    ~The SWGEmu Staff
    ... Patience.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by nee2earth View Post
    From the OP ...



    ... Patience.
    Think everyone been "patience" Since OG nova.

  6. #156
    Junior Member LQUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by papilove View Post
    Think everyone been "patience" Since OG nova.
    They might have overshot this contest by a few months. Nevertheless we must continue to be patient - it's a virtue.

  7. #157
    Junior Member Swargy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    70


    whipped this up at work, when i get home i'll touch up on it with photoshop
    Last edited by Swargy; 07-17-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    Swaggy:ultimhate jedie - BH/MPistols
    Girthquake: CEO @ GIRTH Mining - Doc/Rifles

  8. #158
    Publish 9 is looming....
    Just around the corner.....
    We have waited far to long....

    Well where is it looming? Not close by I'm starting to believe.
    Just around the corner? On Mars?
    We have waited far to long? Maybe you guys ain't noticed, but we are still waiting. Three months after ur post.

    I love the work wich has been done, but don't post things while it will still take months!

  9. #159

    Where is this update

    Its been 3 months today and not a word from developers as to when this publish goes live what gives?

  10. #160
    Retired SWGEmu Staff Mistress Aerea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Naboo
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by danimal425 View Post
    Its been 3 months today and not a word from developers as to when this publish goes live what gives?
    Soon(TM)
    Guild Matriarch
    Flourish <FLO>

    Soonô

  11. #161
    SWGEmu Admin Lolindir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    10,970
    Quote Originally Posted by danimal425 View Post
    Its been 3 months today and not a word from developers as to when this publish goes live what gives?
    What gives?
    None here are paid and the work done here are been done on peoples spare time (real life comes first). The time that contributors have to invest in the project will vary a lot. Code are been pushed out every week on a more or less daily basis. This code needs to be tested and we just donít have enough testers. So if things are not moving along fast enough, head on over to Nova and help test and break our code.
    Its summer time and some might want to spend more time with their family.
    This is why we do not give out ETAs on this project. You, and anyone else who want to see Basilisk with new code, will just have to be patient and wait.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    What gives?
    None here are paid and the work done here are been done on peoples spare time (real life comes first). The time that contributors have to invest in the project will vary a lot. Code are been pushed out every week on a more or less daily basis. This code needs to be tested and we just donít have enough testers. So if things are not moving along fast enough, head on over to Nova and help test and break our code.
    Its summer time and some might want to spend more time with their family.
    This is why we do not give out ETAs on this project. You, and anyone else who want to see Basilisk with new code, will just have to be patient and wait.
    Frog gear is too weak to warrant time.
    Waiting for 1.0. One or Two characters. No multiple accounts. No ADK's.

  13. #163
    The Vlada Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Elephant Graveyard
    Posts
    33,041
    Y'all should ask for a refund.

    The Vlada


    vlada@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.
    Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs | How to Report a bug

  14. #164
    CSR
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canadian Wilderness
    Posts
    282
    I'm just grateful we get to play since I can barely decipher the code you guys write - let alone help code. Thank you for your efforts so that the last few posts don't set the wrong tone.
    Jaws
    CSR Intern

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

  15. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    1,023
    Pub 9 Hype train left. enjoy ur summer boys tons of other good games out there.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts