Quote Originally Posted by darth8875 View Post
Never heard of the entrance fee you speak of. Granted, I havent been active on this server in over a year.

I was referring to the non-stop camping of mobs in there. And while technically I guess one COULD put in enough effort to compete for such mobs (provided no job, no wife, no kids, all SWG all the time, the rest of the taxpayers paying your bills) responsible adults do not have that much time to invest. And to suggest there is an equal playing field for everyone in regards to these things is disingenuous.

But you are a smart guy Vlada. I am sure you already know these things. Which means you were being a smartass......

Well......some things never change. FYI though, it is pretty nice to be able to go onto forums and not have staff be smartasses! It actually seems professional when staff hold themselves above petty smartassery.
Someone who spends all their time to get uber pixelated items, and imaginary space credits deserve what they get! If you are too busy making real world money, and acquire real world items to compete in SWG than you are winning at life in my opinion.