+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: REMINDER: RL Monetary Trades in-game are a bannable offense

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbacca View Post
    Can I trade naked pictures of my wife for in game credits?
    PM me with a free sample
    (In game name Toxs)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Pay to win absolutely kills in-game economy and mechanics. Find and ban... I have come across several folks in my time that purchase credits and they have not been caught/banned (not saying I know specific names)... but ya know... hopefully you guys can get a good system in place to catch these ppl.

How do people farm so many credits anyway to sell so much?
    Cryva
    BTF
    Ahazi 2004

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have never farmed credits by doing missions, loot farmering and crafters is where the big creds are.
    Vendor near poly on tat
    6311 3862

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbacca View Post
    Can I trade naked pictures of my wife for in game credits?
    Any girl who is traded for Space credits isn't worth seeing lol.
    Drop off Below!
    @Theed -4214 5385 Z-Inc Premium Droids vendor

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Your comment would fall under the "Plausible deniability" category until you have more evidence to prove your statement! Lol
    Vendor near poly on tat
    6311 3862

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just saw this and wanted to give my 2 cents. While I waste my life away in backwards countries, I play games to unwind from the stresses of everyday life (AKA work, children, wife, clinical responsibilities). While I am not for people buying/selling ingame items and currency, I do like to have a fun and fair experience in any game I play. I understand the concerns from players who value spending their time and effort in games to earn their virtual accolades, I am not blessed with the excess time because shipboard duties usually run 24 hours a day, including the time I spend in garrison working 12-15 hour shifts, which I have to divide between my two lovely children and wife. That being said I do feel left out at times due to my obligations to self sacrifice for freedom and democracy preservation around the world. I for one would not want to cheapen someones experience at my expense though a good developer does address these concerns, how will the community provide a fun and fair environment for people like us? This isn't meant to attack anyone here and i'm not taking sides, I am merely stating my point of view. I played this game religiously back before I joined the military and played a little bit in this community after it sprung up. As a fan of Star Wars, I am proud to allow younger individuals to experience the joy I felt playing this game, sadly I just don't have the time I use to. I really wish they would delve back into this structure of an MMO VS the current SWTOR, which by all accounts is a shadow compared to SWG. I like The Old Republic era, I just wish they would of went about it a different way, which I blame to lazy development and rush content to milk money off the success of the reinsurance of Star Wars in the theaters.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Heya Darth, I understand the life of being a squid. Well in the armed services, I was in the 82nd Abn for several years. In the end its about priorities. The value of the game would be lessened for some by making it more convienient for others. I was in your situation with SWGEmu when I served. Its the main reason I started playing Eve Online actually(offline training). Regardless of that, we choose to lead the lives we lead. You choose to better yourself and others at this time while others choose to grind away all day. I've managed to find that happy balance of gamining and life since I've been out of the service. You will find it too one day. If not switch to a game thats pay to play or find a high xp rate server for swgemu.

~ LeAto

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by darth8875 View Post
    Is nobody actually reading what I am typing?
    Don't expect them to read, understand, or care. High horse hostility is how many folks roll around here. It's always been that way. Don't waste your time.
    Last edited by falacy; 07-05-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Full disclosure I sold credits on live, a lot of credits, and didn't think I was the evil that brought the destruction of the galaxy. I wouldn't do it here though because of the legal position it would put the Emu staff in. They do an awful lot to allow us return to a game that we love, and I don't want to be the one that ruins that. I'd have a bunch of Star Wars nerds camped out on my lawn throwing things at me when I walked out.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information