+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: REMINDER: RL Monetary Trades in-game are a bannable offense

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    It seems that you do not like the answer that you are being given, so you keep asking the same question hoping to get an answer that you like! I see this all the time in students trying to understand a complicated math or physics problem. They ask a question, and are given an answer but when they do not understand the answer they get frustrated and re-ask the same question in a different way hoping to get an answer that they can understand!
    Not at all sir.

Vlada is the Shakespeare of our time and NEVER EVER could phrase something better!

I have admitted defeat.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Whooooooooooosh

(Sound of the point flying over your head)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nice.... And the cost for ADKs prob just wnet up since they took a bunch of adks with them.
    Dyreal; Jayce'
    Drop off Naboo -3979 3683

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I must admit, the individual arguing against Vlada has a valid point. If someone wishes to trade fake in-game currency for real life money, that should be a choice made amongst the individual consenting parties. The credits are acquired, and distributed regaurdless. If Joey McMoneyBags has the means to purchase in-game currency, that will be wiped eventually, it should be his choice to do so.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Davickk View Post
    I must admit, the individual arguing against Vlada has a valid point. If someone wishes to trade fake in-game currency for real life money, that should be a choice made amongst the individual consenting parties. The credits are acquired, and distributed regaurdless. If Joey McMoneyBags has the means to purchase in-game currency, that will be wiped eventually, it should be his choice to do so.
    no, its logical for the owner of the server to make any rules they wish. if in game items for RL money is against their policy, then so be it. (ie, their server, their rules) Its up to us to follow them, or not play.

no one is forcing people to be here.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I stated mine, you stated yours. Obviously it's against policy, and being enforced which is great. Rules are rules.

Play Stats
    113h last 30d
    SWGEmu is emulating a game for which they do not own the rights to. As such, all of the legal "i's and T's" have been dotted and crossed. One stipulation of this arrangement is that the SWGEmu nor anyone involved is making monetary gains from a trademarked franchise. Thus the ULA reflects this, and everyone who has logged into Basilisk has agreed to.

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    People can believe they have the right to purchase in-game credits and items with real life currency all they want, we have the right to ban them for doing so as we're providing the service. If paying real money to buy credits in an emulated game is something you want to do, do it at your own risk knowing ahead of time that it's against our rules and we're going to do what we can to catch and ban you. Simple as that.
    Miztah
    Developer

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    miztah@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    mic drop /end thread

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I dont want to trade anything, I just want someone to give me some of this real life money you all are talking about...

Play Stats
    Inactive

What about Credits?

Maybe I didnt understand but is it only related to real life money stuff? Cuz from what I understood( I suck at text comprehension so I know I may be wrong ) but if you trade in-game credits(not real life money) for weps then is there a problem or not?
    Sorry if it sound dumb

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMaster View Post
    Maybe I didnt understand but is it only related to real life money stuff? Cuz from what I understood( I suck at text comprehension so I know I may be wrong ) but if you trade in-game credits(not real life money) for weps then is there a problem or not?
    Sorry if it sound dumb
    If weps refer to in game weapons then of course there is no problem at all. That is how game economy is supposed to work.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So I cannot bitcoin someone for a slave collar?
    Drop off Below!
    @Theed -4214 5385 Z-Inc Premium Droids vendor

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So some people really want to make this game pay to win? Remember if you play with star wars action figures you can win almost every time.
    (In game name Toxs)

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Can I trade naked pictures of my wife for in game credits?
    Vendor near poly on tat
    6311 3862

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information