Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Vlada's 10th cake day giveaway [CLOSED]

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    Happy 10th anniversary! We share the same ...err, birthday?
    Happy cake day to us

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrson View Post
    Ahhh... only mobyus got an ADK, and he's given away at least one ADK himself in a similar contest (and said he might give this one away as well on his stream).

Also, I don't have a full set of ADKed armor, or any ADKed armor actually. So Mr. You've-Had-An-Account-8-Years-Longer-Than-Me, if you'd like to donate some ADKs to me so I can ADK a full set of armor so you don't look like a liar, then please do!

I spent about 3 hours riding around Talus by the time I had found him, and it was a ton of fun!

I had also done things like max my field of view, make my minimap huge, turned off all the non-collidable floral, chose to ride to remote places on my map that had terrain matching his screenshots, communicated with friends and searched different areas, ran a looping macro with /tar free in it, looped around areas where mobs were already spawned figuring his client would have caused the server to spawn them, etc.

Anyway, this was a lot of fun. Thanks Vlada!
    Oh wow you spent 3 whole hours? Haha you spend probably 3 hours a day of emu for 1 hour of any other activity of any given day:P.
    I have had an account here 9 years longer than you because the forum admins changed my date of registration when they redid the forums. I have been involved in this project since the beginning of the CU. At least you admit it wasn't hard work by saying "it was a ton of fun!". I'm sure it is more fun than checking your emails day in and day out only to find your 24 hour/day spamming "paying 10 million for your adk!!!" hasn't got you enough ADks to make everything you own permanent.
    Last edited by futuramaman; 02-22-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyus1 View Post
    Yeah, it's going to be re-given away at some point in the future, so follow my channel if you're interested in winning it!
    fun bumping into you and very awesome live stream btw. Great entertainment.
    Lonstetti Gorhime
    Gruka Gorhime
    Drop Off: BH Armor Depot CNET 300 -5572

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by futuramaman View Post
    Oh wow you spent 3 whole hours? Haha you spend probably 3 hours a day of emu for 1 hour of any other activity of any given day:P.
    I have had an account here 9 years longer than you because the forum admins changed my date of registration when they redid the forums. I have been involved in this project since the beginning of the CU. At least you admit it wasn't hard work by saying "it was a ton of fun!". I'm sure it is more fun than checking your emails day in and day out only to find your 24 hour/day spamming "paying 10 million for your adk!!!" hasn't got you enough ADks to make everything you own permanent.
    You must be a blast at parties.
    Miztah
    Developer

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    miztah@swgemu.com | How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by futuramaman View Post
    What the hell are you rambling about? I bought one ADK ever, and it was off a vendor, and I sold it about 10 minutes later. I've never left any toon spamming in game to buy an ADK, or any toon spamming at all that I can remember.

My ADK is on a pair of hot pants on the wall of my cantina... so they would have been pretty permanent anyway.

So, I just looked at your post history and I get it. I now know why you're so salty. All of your posts about "find like minded players who are tired of being bombarded with gay filth" and "Trying to desensitize people to gay sex is a form of molestation and sexual harassment.", etc. I bet you said some of your homophobic nonsense in genchat and I replied with one of my classic rants where I destroyed and embarrassed you. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. You are a special snowflake and I'm sorry I didn't take your homophobia seriously. I can only imagine the very graphic and detailed things I said to you. I'm sorry. I get carried away sometime. While I don't agree with your archaic and bigoted views, I'm sure I didn't have to be so mean to you.

Anyway, I'm done with this nonsense. This thread is about Vlada being here a long time and doing a fun/nice thing for people.

/way -200 -5678 The Mall
    Current Stock

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sigh...

Closing my own cake day thread... Kinda sums up my last decade.

Thread Information