Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Liberator down for maintenance

Play Stats
    Inactive
    wait im confused....so is this the second roll back we are going to have in 2 days?? Or is this just talking bout the first rollback about a day ago and its just that the server is deadlocked now? I realllllyyyyy hope its not another rollback ill be so pissed :/

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jefdrumm View Post
    Is the Server Down I have not been able to get on Lib for 3 hours now?
    Unfortunately the server has been deadlocked for hours now.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just let me get this sorted here cool78, you are upset over maybe a few hours of work lost to the depths. Then would you quite the Emu if it was a total information loss and everyone started over?

Just on a side note I feel a large quantity of lag is resulting from people multi-accounting and multi-boxing their games. The dual logging of characters though have been a massive help with me going back to my old ways of being a resource monger and Chef/AS/WS again. Yes I craft that much.
    Last edited by Faliov; 07-10-2011 at 03:02 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Datawraith View Post
    Unfortunately the server has been deadlocked for hours now.
    What does that mean ? I am new here

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The gadget to show server status shows Liberator online, but I haven't been able to log-in for about 4 hrs myself. I'm sure they are doing some kind of testing to give us the best experience possible. We just need to exercise a little patience. At least I got into SWG and participated in the saturday space event on starsider.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jefdrumm View Post
    What does that mean ? I am new here
    If the server was a dog, it would be chasing its tail. It needs a restart but the devs that can do it are unavailable right now.
    Pre-CU: Aison <GIA> Lowca

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I doubt the info boxes are actually working period as that information has never updated for me once SkyGlider. I don't think someone finished the code for that, completed it properly, or even started it. It could be just a small error on my end but several of my fellow guild members report this same issue. It is up to you to make of it what you want though, I can't see your screen.

Bosch I doubt things are that simple, but you never know I suppose.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosch View Post
    If the server was a dog, it would be chasing its tail. It needs a restart but the devs that can do it are unavailable right now.
    calls that "good teamwork"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosch View Post
    Thankyou Bosch.I just wanted to be sure it was not a system or internet issue onmy end. That's a relief

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Made my best VK ever, and it got a perfect 35% slice too. Poof!

Lol, oh well. Glad to see it's bein worked on.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just Wondering is it still down? can't seem to logg in at all but then again my computers time might be messed up

Play Stats
    Inactive
    NVM Says its 3:21 AM but its actually 10:25, thats why i was confused.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Play Stats
    Inactive
    [QUOTE=Faliov;148351]I doubt the info boxes are actually working period as that information has never updated for me once SkyGlider. I don't think someone finished the code for that, completed it properly, or even started it. It could be just a small error on my end but several of my fellow guild members report this same issue. It is up to you to make of it what you want though, I can't see your screen.

The gadget has always been pretty accurate for me personally. I've seen it go off and online during times that I assume they are testing things, and its been reliable for me for the most part. Anyway, I'm glad they are working on making the game reliable and enjoyable for us.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Faliov View Post
    Just let me get this sorted here cool78, you are upset over maybe a few hours of work lost to the depths. Then would you quite the Emu if it was a total information loss and everyone started over?

Just on a side note I feel a large quantity of lag is resulting from people multi-accounting and multi-boxing their games. The dual logging of characters though have been a massive help with me going back to my old ways of being a resource monger and Chef/AS/WS again. Yes I craft that much.
    This is why i would be mad: Everyone starts out with nothing when its wiped as you referred to. I hate rollbacks so much because whenever its the one week/day you strive for something and then u get rollbacked

Thread Information