Thread: Veteran rewards coming back to Basilisk, but with a twist

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I see, I'll try that tonight when I get home, thanks

IGN: JZeus Working on Armorsmith (again) Vendor store *COMING SOON*

Play Stats
    Inactive
    is this veterans rewards only for emu vets? I played swg since 2003 grinded up to jedi master, had mutiple toons ect. until the great flush of Combat Upgrade then i left. I am new to SWGEMU as I am super stoked that the original game is still around to play, man ive missed this one with a passion. and even got my old playing buddy to go get his computer fixed so we can play together like old school again!

Thanks for such hard work and bringing back such a well deserved game. "two thumbs up!"

Quality Assurance
    Play Stats
    303h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by vedlinyrim View Post
    is this veterans rewards only for emu vets? I played swg since 2003 grinded up to jedi master, had mutiple toons ect. until the great flush of Combat Upgrade then i left. I am new to SWGEMU as I am super stoked that the original game is still around to play, man ive missed this one with a passion. and even got my old playing buddy to go get his computer fixed so we can play together like old school again!

Thanks for such hard work and bringing back such a well deserved game. "two thumbs up!"
    Welcome back. To answer the question, yes, the veteran rewards are reliant on your SWGEmu account age. The system works the same as it did on live, every 90 days you're eligible for one reward, with new rewards being unlocked the older your account is. You can use /getvet in-game to see when the next reward is due, and you can view their pictures here;

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197621
    Last edited by Adaso; 10-04-2019 at 01:12 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information