Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish 8: A Galaxy Divided

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    Where are "safe" locations for logging out?
    Some college campuses I hear.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dengaar Ageis View Post

Why was Survey devices put back to Pre-CU levels? Was it harming the economy?
    No, but it was "harming" the accuracy % of our emulation for 1.0

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is the TEF system part of this pub? (I could have sworn they were in the weekly updates). Same goes for calling/using driods in caves.
    Please make drops to Poo's Booty Vendor at 806, -3900 on Corellia.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poobacca View Post
    Is the TEF system part of this pub? (I could have sworn they were in the weekly updates). Same goes for calling/using driods in caves.
    TEFs were removed in pub 13.1 so sadly have no place here.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    dammit livy2k

Play Stats
    113h last 30d
    New mission payouts may break Basilisk for new players. Established people have gotten rich off of 20-50k Janta missions, and 90-160k sliced BH missions. Now that the max payout will be extremely lower, new players will be at a competitive disadvantage to established players. The glass ceiling between established and new player players just turned into a concrete wall!

This will be fine and dandy at 1.0 however, since everyone will be starting from the same place.

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    New mission payouts may break Basilisk for new players. Established people have gotten rich off of 20-50k Janta missions, and 90-160k sliced BH missions. Now that the max payout will be extremely lower, new players will be at a competitive disadvantage to established players. The glass ceiling between established and new player players just turned into a concrete wall!

This will be fine and dandy at 1.0 however, since everyone will be starting from the same place.
    This realy bums me out. I just started playing so i have no idea what the higher paying missions will be like but is it still worth it to go BH/Mpistol/smug for slicing mission terms? I know we cant slice Bounty ones now so im just wondering what will be the best route to take.

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post

I guess for good or ill, it kinda encourages people to participate in the economy now. Hunt, harvest, farm, resourcing, loot whoring, lol, etc. Do more than simply grind missions. Can still grind same ones for loot or critter resources though.

Standby for possibly multiplayer experience. LOL
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    113h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
    I guess for good or ill, it kinda encourages people to participate in the economy now. Hunt, harvest, farm, resourcing, loot whoring, lol, etc. Do more than simply grind missions. Can still grind same ones for loot or critter resources though.

Standby for possibly multiplayer experience. LOL
    I agree, but in a server that has been existing for nearly 4 years. Established players still have the deep pockets, and assets to play the game solo. While new players will never be able to reach that point, unless they join a guild and are helped by older players. Starting this game, and creating a crafting empire solo is just about over now.

Quote Originally Posted by AatomskK View Post
    This realy bums me out. I just started playing so i have no idea what the higher paying missions will be like but is it still worth it to go BH/Mpistol/smug for slicing mission terms? I know we cant slice Bounty ones now so im just wondering what will be the best route to take.
    non sliced BH missions go upwards of 90k I believe. It will be the best source of credits I believe now.
    Last edited by Lolindir; 06-05-2016 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Double post

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    People will still be able to group with CH pets/ATSTs and pull high paying missions. The highest payouts will be harder to get now, but you can still pull 25-50k a mission.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    people play this game to run missions 24/7 and continue to log in to do so?
    seems boring to me

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Fawkes View Post
    people play this game to run missions 24/7 and continue to log in to do so?
    seems boring to me
    most people grind missions occasionally to gain capitol for new investments.

Some people grind missions to gather materials for their alt crafters or vendors.
    Vapen's Weapons & Buylist
    Weapons @ 1674 -3991 Vo Enderia Mall in-front of Asturia Shuttleport
    Drop Off Droid @ 1660 -4033 Vap N' Drop

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    People will still be able to group with CH pets/ATSTs and pull high paying missions. The highest payouts will be harder to get now, but you can still pull 25-50k a mission.
    Changed the formula for calculating the credit rewards of destroy missions. Being in a group no longer gives a significant boost, but the new baseline is higher than what payouts were while in a group before. A player's/group's level now has a small impact on the max potential payout (higher level groups can see higher paying missions).
    Fixed grouped mission payouts to function as they did at 14.1. The payout is divided by the number of total players instead of only by the number of players in range. A player must be in range to receive their portion.

im not sure what that means but i was told that being in a grp and finishing a mission splits the payout with the group even if they are out of range . So my understanding is that if are in a 2 man grp and one is out of range you still only get 50% of the payout and i guess the rest just vanishes? I dont know if this is true or not

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't see it in the patch notes but has droid auto harvesting only working for the group leader issue been fixed?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    does this mean im going to have to dust of my "group forming in science outpost" spam macro and actually start playing with other players........................................... ........umm i think i remember how to play nice with other lol
    but seriously well done guys

Thread Information